- Just one convenient packet daily provides important nutrition a pregnant woman needs, including:
- Optimal amount of folate – 1 mg – to promote healthy fetal development, breast health, and healthy mental function and mood.
- Enhanced antioxidant support – full-spectrum, all-natural Betatene mixed carotenoids; 300% increase in natural vitamin E; and 5-fold increase in selenium.
- Increased level of vitamin C – 250 mg – to support healthy tissue maintenance, iron absorption, and immune function, as well as promote healthy development of cells, collagen, bones, and teeth.
- Adjusted level of Vitamin A to support normal growth, healthy immune function, and vision, as well as to allow for the recommendation of multiple packets when desired.
- Vitamin B12 to support healthy mental function and mood.
- Features special mineral amino acid chelates designed for enhanced absorption.
- Contains high quality, bioavailable ingredients in a form that is gentle to sensitive stomachs.
Who Needs Fem Prenatal the Most?
Fem Prenatal is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement designed to help pregnant women meet their increased nutritional needs. Since pregnancy increases the body’s requirement for certain nutrients, most doctors recommend the added insurance of a multiple vitamin and mineral supplement. Taking one packet daily not only means more convenience, it means greater compliance. Now busy expectant mothers only have to worry about taking one packet daily – whenever they choose! It’s ideal for healthy, happy moms and babies.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin A [1500 IU as retinyl palmitate and 2500 IU as mixed carotenoids]||4000 IU|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, niacinamide ascorbate)||250 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||90 IU|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||65 mcg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||3.4 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||35 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid)||1 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||120 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||20 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||500 mg|
|Iron (as iron glycinate)||30 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||175 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium aspartate)||250 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||25 mg|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||75 mcg|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||2 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate)||1.2 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate)||25 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)||25 mcg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, hypromellose, maltodextrin, polyethylene glycol, and sodium copper chlorophyllin). Other Ingredients for Mineral Tablets: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan)|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one packet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Each packet contains two (green) multi tablets and four (white) mineral tablets.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.