- Features 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 and 110 mcg of vitamin K.
- Provides support for bone health, cardiovascular health, and more!
- An ideal supplement for those with vitamin D deficiencies.
- Optimal levels of vitamin D and vitamin K may work synergistically for enhanced nutritional benefits.
- Added olive oil for enhanced bioavailability.
The Key to Vitamin D Supplementation
If you fall within the approximate 40% of Americans who are deficient in vitamin D, then you may be at serious risk of numerous health complications.1 By providing nutritional support to bodily systems and functions ranging from blood flow to bone density, vitamin D is among the most important nutrients for a healthy body. Therefore, it is highly problematic that vitamin D has so few food sources and instead must be synthesized in the skin as a result of sun exposure.
Vitamin D supplements, particularly those which use cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), are widely considered to be an effective means of raising concentrations of vitamin D throughout the body. However, there are many people who have difficulties with absorbing and/or processing vitamin D from their digestive tract. For these people, maximizing the potency of their vitamin D supplements is of particular importance.
This is where vitamin K comes in! Of all the synergistic relationships which exist between nutrients, none is more notorious and scientifically verified than the relationship between vitamin D and vitamin K. The reasons for this are not exactly clear, but rigorous testing on humans and other animals has displayed that optimal concentrations of vitamin D and vitamin K often result in increased benefits for healthy bone density and the cardiovascular system.2
Note: This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Caution: This product contains vitamin D at a level that exceeds the adult tolerable upper intake level. It is highly recommended that serum 25(OH)- and 1,25(OH)2-vitamin D be monitored every 60-90 days while consuming this product to ensure that levels remain in an acceptable range.
Allergen Warning: This product is manufactured in a facility that produces products containing wheat, soy, milk, egg, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.