Benefits of Mix Tablets
- Provides the body with fruit and vegetable extracts for healthy nutrition
- Offers more potency than store bought brands
- Contains antioxidants
- Helps protect and heal DNA
- Supports healthy blood lipid levels
- Supports prostate health
- Strengthens bone density
- Protects the arteries
- Supports neurological health and function
Numerous scientific studies document that people who eat the most fruits and vegetables have a lower incidence of health problems. Few people, however, consistently eat enough plant food to provide vital phyto-protection against common age-related decline. Commercial multivitamins do not contain all of the vital plant components needed to maintain good health.1-3
Life Extension Mix helps to provide the body with a large variety of fruit and vegetable extracts, all shown to promote good health and Nicotinamide Riboside for energy and brain health. Life Extension Mix offers more potency than the “off the shelf” brands, offering more health benefits than ever before!
Rounding out the superiority of Life Extension Mix™ is its extensive list of water- and fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, amino acids. Life Extension Mix provides enzymatically-active forms of B vitamins like pyridoxal-5-phosphate that provide immediate antiglycation benefits. This formula is the only multivitamin to contain 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the active form of folate that is more bioavailable than folic acid.4 This greater bioavailability is especially important in people who have a genetic deficiency since it requires no conversion to become metabolically active.
Scientists have identified multiple mechanisms by which green tea extract helps protect against LDL oxidation, neuronal degradation, and a host of other structural and functional age-related changes. Life Extension Mix™ provides more green tea extract than found in commercial formulations.
Life Extension Mix is powerful, and contains fruit and vegetable extracts that have been well documented to support good health. With generous amounts of ingredients like broccoli, zinc, green tea, and many more, this mixed supplement may be able to provide dramatic health benefits. The following explains some of the many health benefits that Life Extension Mix may provide.
- Broccoli helps to protect DNA by providing D-Glucarate, which helps to remove DNA toxins.
- Lycopene is found in tomatoes, and gives them their red color. Lycopene has been shown to support a healthy prostate, and may promote healthy blood lipid levels.
- Wild blueberry extract provides a compound that helps to support the retina, providing for improved night vision.
- Zinc has been shown to support bone density and healthy prostate function.
- Magnesium helps to protect arteries and heart valves, and also supports heart and brain cells. Life Extension Mix provides six forms of magnesium to maximize its life-saving power.
Caution: Temporary flushing, itching, rash, or gastric disturbances may occur. Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500 mg daily. Those with gout or liver diseases should avoid taking high doses of niacin. Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications. Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson’s disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.