At last a multivitamin which is all-natural, carefully dosed with every nutrient a growing body needs, and based in a delicious, easy-to-chew tablet formulation! Children’s Formula Life Extension Mix contains vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, amino acids, essential fatty acids, phospholipids and probiotics. Natural berry flavor.
- Contains a wide variety of all the nutrients children need in their developmental stages
- Supports a healthy and balanced mind and body
- Delicious and natural berry flavor
- Quick and convenient chewable tablets
Finally! A Complete Children’s Multivitamin Solution
Every parent knows that the only thing harder than getting their children to take a multivitamin is getting them to eat healthy foods on a regular basis! Yet kids, even more so than adults, need a full and balanced profile of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients in their body in order to grow up strong and healthy. This is why parents turn to children’s multivitamins – a quick and easy dose of all the nutritional content a growing body needs.
These easy-to-chew tablets have an all-natural and delicious berry flavor to make them even more kid-friendly. They contain vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin C, and a variety of B complex vitamins, as well as a multitude of essential and trace dietary minerals. Children’s Formula Life Extension Mix also includes phytonutrients, amino acids, essential fatty acids, phospholipids, and probiotics – making it the most complete children’s multivitamin available today.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)
1050 mcg RAE
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine mononitrate)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacinamide)
20 mg NE
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
Folate (as folic acid, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)
265 mcg DFE
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate)
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)
Potassium (as potassium citrate)
Marigold extract (flowers) [std. to 5 mg trans-lutein and 155 mcg trans-zeaxanthin]
Other Ingredients: xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural beet color, natural (cherry, vanilla, strawberry) flavors, stearic acid, citric acid, gum arabic, silica, dicalcium phosphate, luo han guo extract, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, maltodextrin, corn starch, stevia extract.
TRAACS® and Albion® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
- For children 4-8 years of age chew two (2) tablets daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For children under the age of 4 consult with a healthcare practitioner before use.
- This product is non-GMO.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.