At last a multivitamin which is all-natural, carefully dosed with every nutrient a growing body needs, and based in a delicious, easy-to-chew tablet formulation! Children’s Formula Life Extension Mix contains vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, amino acids, essential fatty acids, phospholipids and probiotics. Natural berry flavor.
- Contains a wide variety of all the nutrients children need in their developmental stages
- Supports a healthy and balanced mind and body
- Delicious and natural berry flavor
- Quick and convenient chewable tablets
Finally! A Complete Children’s Multivitamin Solution
Every parent knows that the only thing harder than getting their children to take a multivitamin is getting them to eat healthy foods on a regular basis! Yet kids, even more so than adults, need a full and balanced profile of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients in their body in order to grow up strong and healthy. This is why parents turn to children’s multivitamins – a quick and easy dose of all the nutritional content a growing body needs.
These easy-to-chew tablets have an all-natural and delicious berry flavor to make them even more kid-friendly. They contain vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin C, and a variety of B complex vitamins, as well as a multitude of essential and trace dietary minerals. Children’s Formula Life Extension Mix also includes phytonutrients, amino acids, essential fatty acids, phospholipids, and probiotics – making it the most complete children’s multivitamin available today.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)||1050 mcg RAE|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||120 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||10 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||20.1 mg|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine mononitrate)||3 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.7 mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacinamide)||20 mg NE|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||2 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)||265 mcg DFE|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||6 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||50 mg|
|Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate)||10 mg|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||25 mg|
|Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)||20 mcg|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||10 mg|
|Marigold extract (flowers) [std. to 5 mg trans-lutein and 155 mcg trans-zeaxanthin]||11.12 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10||1 mg|
|Other Ingredients: xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural beet color, natural (cherry, vanilla, strawberry) flavors, stearic acid, citric acid, gum arabic, silica, dicalcium phosphate, luo han guo extract, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, maltodextrin, corn starch, stevia extract.|
TRAACS® and Albion® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
- For children 4-8 years of age chew two (2) tablets daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For children under the age of 4 consult with a healthcare practitioner before use.
- This product is non-GMO.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.