- 800 mg enzyme blend contains the optimal enzymes for breaking down carbs, sugars, proteins, fats, and vegetables/plant matter.
- The most complete digestive enzyme supplement available on the market.
- Designed for comprehensive digestion support.
- Vegetarian friendly and free from artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, and most common allergens.
Why Supplement for Digestive Enzymes?
Before discussing the benefits of supplementation, lets first get an understanding of what digestive enzymes are and how they function in the human body.
The term ‘digestive enzyme’ refers to a variety of biological catalysts in the digestive tract which are responsible for breaking down macronutrients (carbs, protein & fats) from the foods we eat into smaller, more readily absorbable nutrient groups.1
There are countless varieties of digestive enzymes in the body, and on the supplement market. If you’re already familiar with the world of digestive enzyme supplementation, then you are probably aware of the big three: protease, lipase, and amylase. These are the most common ingredients found in digestive enzyme supplements, with most products failing to include any other varieties of digestive enzyme.
This brings us back to the original question: Why supplement for digestive enzymes? These supplements are most often used to fight constipation, indigestion, and other common gastrointestinal complications. However, do these benefits really hold water?
The sad is answer is that supplements with limited enzyme content are unlikely to make a significant impact on digestive functions. In addition, there is also the threat that low-quality digestive enzyme supplements will contain inadequate dosages.
Digestive enzyme supplements which do not fall into either of these categories, like Vital-zymes from Klaire Labs, may be uniquely capable of replenishing the body’s natural ability to breakdown and process food healthily.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.