Benefits of Multi-Element Buffered C
- Strengthens immune system
- Contains antioxidants
- Improves collagen and connective tissue production
- Is buffered to be especially gentle on the stomach
- Maintains a proper pH balance
- Supports healthy energy levels
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that the body needs to intake daily in order to maintain its optimal health. As a water soluble vitamin, excess amounts of C are removed from the body daily through the digestive system as opposed to being stored for later use.1 While there are many food sources of vitamin C, it can be hard to intake the needed amount in ways the body can easily absorb without overloading itself. To combat this, Klaire Lab’s Multi Element Buffered C combines vitamin C with minerals, trace elements and nutrients to create a supplement that provides more C more effectively and without irritating any of the body’s other systems.
Vitamin C helps the body keep its immune system strong, helping prevent illnesses or shorten their duration.2 It supports the production of tissues and collagen which maintains healthy skin, hair, nails, and vision at the cellular level. Along with the body’s top natural antioxidant glutathione, C works to reduce the cellular damage done to the body by environmental factors such as UV light.3 Antioxidants remove free radicals and can protect the cells from future damage to improve overall health and reduce the risk of developing degenerative diseases. A strong immune system combined with the cellular protection of antioxidants leads to a longer, healthier life for people of all walks of life.
Large doses of vitamin C taken at a time have been shown to deplete some essential minerals and disrupt the body’s normal pH balance, to allow their supplement to deliver the most vitamin C without these unpleasant side effects Klaire Labs has added calcium, magnesium, and potassium to their formula. These minerals replenish themselves to reduce the chances of the excess C depleting them and work naturally with the body to retain a normal acid/base balance. The formula is also gentle on the stomach, easy to absorb with no stomach pain, gas, or bloating. All of the ingredients are beneficial to the body, improving the effects of vitamin C or otherwise aiding the body in using the vitamin.4 Klaire Labs cares deeply about creating the most hypoallergenic formulas possible and Multi-Element Buffered C adheres to that standard exceptionally.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 125
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid USP, potassium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate, and magnesium ascorbate)
Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium ascorbate)
Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate and magnesium ascorbate)
Zinc (as zinc citrate)
Manganese (as manganese glycinate chelate**)
Copper (as copper glycinate chelate**)
Potassium (as potassium ascorbate)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), L-leucine, L-valine, and cellulose.
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement take one or two capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Capsules may be pulled apart and nutrients taken separately.
Note: Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. All ingredients are of the highest quality and purity available. Formulated for the most sensitive individual.
Caution: Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Vitamin C Fact Sheet for Health Professionals from The National Institutes of Health’s Office of Dietary Supplements
2. Chambial S, Dwivedi S, Shukla KK, John PJ, Sharma P. Vitamin C in disease prevention and cure: an overview. Indian J Clin Biochem. 2013;28(4):314-28.
3. Wu G, Fang YZ, Yang S, Lupton JR, Turner ND. Glutathione metabolism and its implications for health. J Nutr. 2004;134(3):489-92.
4. Kelly GS. Quercetin. Monograph. Altern Med Rev. 2011;16(2):172-94.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.