- 675 mg enzyme blend is designed for optimal potency.
- Features digestive enzymes like protease, lipase, and amylase, as well as less common enzymatic ingredients
- May support the digestive system, the immune system, antioxidant activity, and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Added EDTA for anti-biofilm support.
- 120 Vegetarian Capsules are made with only the highest quality ingredients.
- Free from artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, and most common allergens.
Why Supplement for Enzymes?
Interfase Plus from Klaire Labs is one of the most advanced enzyme supplements on the market. Its proprietary blend features adequate dosages of the widest variety of enzymes available anywhere. These include digestive enzymes like protease, lipase, and amylase, as well as less common enzymatic ingredients like beta-glucanase and polysaccharide specific enzymes.
But let’s slow it down for a second: what do enzymes do for the human body, and why are so many people scrambling to get more of them?
An enzyme is a protein which brings about a specific biochemical reaction. Some enzymes are needed to breakdown the foods we eat into usable nutrient groups,1 others provide invaluable antioxidant activity.2 Together they form the basis of some of the most important physiological processes which occur naturally within the human body.
The idea behind enzyme supplementation isn’t to create some magical power in your body that didn’t exist before. Rather, enzyme supplements are best used to nutritionally support the bodily systems and functions which are dependent on enzymatic reactions. These include healthy digestive function, immune response, and anti-inflammatory response. However, enzyme supplements which advertise themselves as a cure-all for these systems should be looked upon skeptically.
Why the Added EDTA?
Unlike the original Interfase formula from Klaire Labs (or Vital-zymes), this supplement features ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA). The reason for this is surprisingly simple: EDTA has shown a great deal of potential in scientific reviews for its ability to fight biofilms.3,4
Biofilms are essentially clusters of harmful microorganisms which attach themselves to cell tissues throughout the human body.5 As one can imagine, biofilms create a great deal of strain upon the immune system. That’s why EDTA has been added to this formula as a means of further immune system support which is too often overlooked in other supplements.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.