- 40+ ingredients including vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, and other potent natural ingredients.
- The most extensive prostate health formula available anywhere.
- Turmeric and stinging nettle provide anti-inflammatory support.
- Beta-sitosterol and saw palmetto may aid in the relief of certain urinary issues.
- ProstaCaid has been shown to work synergistically with PectaSol-C® Modified Citrus Pectin.
- 100% vegetarian, allergen and gluten free, and contains no artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
- 120 vegetable capsules per container.
Understanding Prostate Health
For such an often-discussed organ, one might reasonably assume that the prostate is crucially important for men’s health. This is not quite the case.
In reality, the prostate is a walnut-sized gland which can be found between the bladder and the penis. Its primary role revolves around the cultivation and ejaculation of semen. Its placement in the male body also makes it inevitably tied to the proper function of the urinary system.1 Pretty important stuff, but not exactly on par with the heart, the brain, and other vital organs.
The reason that men hear so much about the importance of prostate health is because this tiny gland is unusually prone to malfunctioning. While the prostate is mostly involved in the reproductive and urinary systems, prostate health complications are much wider-reaching. In fact they can be entirely fatal.
Nutritional Prostate Support
Some prostate malfunctions revolve around inflammation. Meanwhile other common problems are caused simply by the prostate growing too large. As such, it can be difficult to pin down the best way to keep your prostate in good health on a nutritional level.
That’s why EcoNugenics has developed ProstaCaid: to provide a comprehensive blend of all the natural ingredients which have shown potential for mitigating one or more common prostate health complications. It is a wide-reaching and highly potent formula which features significant doses of over 40 natural ingredients. Some of these include herbal extracts like turmeric and stinging nettle for anti-inflammatory support, as well as beta-sitosterol and saw palmetto for urinary symptom relief.2,3,4
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
There are no reviews yet.