Benefits of Ultra Eyelash Booster
- Supports eyelash growth cycles
- Helps increase eyelash length and thickness
- Provides moisture and nutrients directly to the eyelashes
- Supports more youthful skin cells
Ultra Eyelash Booster from Cosmesis unleashes the power of plant stem cells and other natural nutrients to support longer, fuller, more youthful eyelashes. The formula has been thoroughly studied in both lab and clinic settings to be sure of its safety and effectiveness.
Each eyelash follows a cycle of growth, stability, and then death.1 If the growth cycles are cut short the lashes will not grow to their full potential length, and if older lashes are not being signaled to die there isn’t room for new healthy lashes to take their place.2
Using science and natural ingredients which act as nutrients for skin and hair cells, Ultra Eyelash Booster can promote the most optimal eyelash growth cycles.3,4 This leads to healthier eyelashes which grow longer and thicker than before and replace themselves efficiently.
For an extra boost, this serum also improves the youthfulness of skin cells around the eyes, leading to all around healthier and younger looking eyes and lashes.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Propanediol, Grape (Fruit) Cell Extract, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Glycoproteins, Panthenol, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Isomalt, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA.
Dosage and Use:
- Apply to clean lashes morning and night.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Paus R, Burgoa I, Platt CI, Griffiths T, Poblet E, Izeta A. Biology of the eyelash hair follicle: an enigma in plain sight. Br J Dermatol. 2015;
2. Phansopa C, Kozak RP, Liew LP, et al. Characterization of a sialate-O-acetylesterase (NanS) from the oral pathogen Tannerella forsythia that enhances sialic acid release by NanH, its cognate sialidase. Biochem J. 2015;472(2):157-67.
3. J Invest Dermatol. 1993;101(1 Suppl):60s-4s.
4. Embo J. 2003;22(10):2400-10.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.