Cosmesis Skin Care Melatonin Advanced Peptide Cream counteracts creases, furrows, and dark circles with the skin. Numerous culprits are responsible for the leathery, wrinkled, graying complexion associated with aging. Replenish your skin with new Melatonin Cream.
Renowned dermatologist Gary Goldfaden, M.D., has developed novel solutions for the most common skin problems encountered by maturing adults. Based on extensive clinical testing, these formulas are designed with potent antioxidant tea extracts (red, green, and white) to correct specific areas of concern such as the appearance of darkness and puffiness under the eyes, fine lines, rough skin, loose skin, and more.80-87 These products can be used in conjunction with any other skin treatments or products. They are specially formulated exclusively for Life Extension.
Numerous culprits are responsible for the leathery, wrinkled, graying complexion associated with aging. Now you can replenish your skin to regain the glow of youth with Melatonin Cream.
As the body’s largest organ, you skin suffers most visibly from the stresses of modern living the ravages of time. The unsightly creases, furrows, and dark circles that result can add years to your appearance.
Melatonin Cream offers a simple way to counter these issues and naturally restore your intrinsic beauty.
Just apply to a clean, dry area anywhere on the body and rub in well. In addition to melatonin, it includes:
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane). A unique, natural efficient source of the sulfur that is used by many of the body’s molecules. MSM easily penetrates the skin’s cell membranes.95,96
- Vitamin C and E. Two of nature’s most powerful antioxidants to help rejuvenate aging skin.97-99
- White, green, black and red tea extracts. High-grade compounds to help offset visible aging effects associated with oxidative stress.100-105
Combining these beautifying factors helps you maintain that youthful, energized, radiant look at any age.
|Ingredients: Purified Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melatonin, GABA, MSM, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate-60, Chamomile Flower Oil, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ectoin, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-22, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Glycerin, Sarcosine, Potassium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate.|
Dosage and Use:
- Apply to clean skin at night. Rub in well.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
80. Free Radic Res. 2002 Apr;36(4):471-7.
81. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
82. Cancer Lett. 2005 Jun 28;224(2):193-202. Epub 2004 Dec 10.
83. Biogerontology. 2007 Apr;8(2):97-109. Epub 2006 Sep 23.
84. Skin Therapy Lett. 2008 Sep;13(7):5-9.
85. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(4):535-46.
86. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2003 Nov;73(6):453-60.
87. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Jan;48(1):1-19; quiz 20-2.
95. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2008 Mar;7(1):8-14
96. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2006 Apr;52(4):82-6, 88, 90, passim.
97. J Drugs Dermatol. 2008 Jul;7(7 Suppl):s2-6.
98. Exp Dermatol. 2008 Nov;17(11):946-52
99. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2002 Dec;24(6):331-9.
100. J Drugs Dermatol. 2008 Jul;7(7 Suppl):s7-12.
101. Cancer Res. 1997 Jul 1;57(13):2623-9.
102. Skin Res Technol. 2009 Aug;15(3):338-45.
103. Dermatol Surg. 2009 Jul;35(7):1057-65.
104. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2007 Feb;23(1):48-56.
105. Dermatol Surg. 2005 Jul;31(7 Pt 2):855-60; discussion 860.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.