- 140 mg of total magnesium content per capsule.
- Utilizes 7 different forms of magnesium salts:
- magnesium malate
- magnesium bisglycinate
- magnesium citrate
- magnesium oxide
- magnesium glycerophosphate
- magnesium gluconate
- magnesium carbonate
- Magnesium is a critically important dietary mineral for the human body.
- Vcaps® Plus are among the most well-regarded vegetarian-friendly capsules.
- 60 complete servings per container.
Magnesium is an essential dietary mineral which is known to contribute to the healthy function of many different bodily systems and processes. Most notably, these processes include glutathione production, muscle contraction, calcium and potassium transport, as well as overall bone development.1
Generally, magnesium has a 30-50% bioavailability rate within the intestinal tract. However, many factors, such as dosage and form, can have a negative impact upon these rates. One critical but often overlooked factor is intestinal pH levels which will react differently to different magnesium forms and vice versa.2
This is the root of the concept behind Biogena 7-Salt Magnesium: by combining 7 unique forms of magnesium in one capsule, this formula helps to ensure a good magnesium supply regardless of gastrointestinal pH levels. One example of this is that magnesium oxide supplies a large quantity of magnesium, while being easily soluble in an acidic pH. On the other hand, magnesium citrate on the contains only small amounts of magnesium but is readily available to the body at basic pH-values.
In addition, 7-Salt Magnesium is delivered via Vcaps® Plus which are globally recognized as a quality vegetarian capsule with is non-GMO and organic friendly. All of these factors distinguish Biogena 7-Salt Magnesium as one of the finest magnesium formulas on the market.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: High doses of magnesium can lead to diarrhea. When taking higher amounts, it is recommended that these are distributed over the course of the day. Magnesium can disrupt the absorption of iron. An interval of 2–3 hours is recommended if an iron preparation is being taken concomitantly. If you are pregnant or nursing, or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
VCAPS® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.