Nervonic acid is an omega-9 fatty acid which is rarely found in foods and dietary supplements. However, its role in supporting the health of neuroprotective myelin sheaths makes nervonic acid a potentially useful brain health nutrient. Nervidyne from RemedyLink contains this important omega-9 in combination with the natural nootropic fungus lion’s mane.
- Contains a unique and potent proprietary blend of nervonic acid and lion’s mane.
- May be supportive of the integrity of myelin sheaths.
- Designed to provide nootropic support for a healthy functioning brain.
- May support the body’s natural ability to repair damage done to cells by mercury and other toxic heavy metals.
Uniquely Powerful Ingredients for Brain Health Support
Of all omega fatty acids, the omega-9 known as nervonic acid is perhaps the most rare and least appreciated. However, this may be an oversight as nervonic acid, along with most other omegas, may have a great deal of potential for nutritional brain health support.
Like most omega-9s, nervonic acid is almost exclusively contained in seed oil. Such fats are essential to numerous aspects of a healthy brain, with omegas being particularly useful for neurotransmitter synthesis. What sets nervonic acid apart from other omega fatty acids is its particular importance to the biosynthesis of myelin.1 Myelin is a lipid rich substance which forms a protective layer around nerve cells. This protective layer is often referred to as a myelin sheath.
Numerous toxic bodily invaders, such as mercury and other heavy metals, contribute to the degradation of myelin sheaths in nerve cells throughout multiple bodily systems. Therefore, supplementation of nervonic acid may be a viable means for some people to help balance the health of the integrity of these essential neuroprotective shields.
In addition to nervonic acid, this potent formulation from RemedyLink also contains lion’s mane – a type of fungus which has been shown to have exceptional potential for nootropic support. Lion’s mane may be particularly supportive of nerve growth factor.2
A proprietary blend of nervonic acid and lion’s mane
Dosage and Use:
- While for general health, 1/4 a teaspoon a day is sufficient, if you prefer a more accelerated protocol, you can take up to 1/2 a teaspoon a day on an empty stomach until you reach the degree of nerve health you are looking for.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.