- 3 g of bovine colostrum per serving.
- Immulox is a rich source of Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRP).
- Immuglobulins are proteins which are essential to a healthy immune system.
- Lactoferrin may provide anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial support.
- 198 servings per container – an amazing value!
Behind the Rising Popularity of ColostrumPRO with Immulox
Colostrum is a particular type of milk which is produced in the mammary glands of certain animals leading up to, and in the immediate aftermath of childbirth. Naturally, colostrum is similar in composition to other forms of milk, but with a few key distinctions which give it heightened nutritional value.
Colostrum is a rich source of multiple compounds which are especially useful for bolstering the immune systems of newborn children. The most prominent of these compounds are:
- Proline-rich polypeptide complex (PRP)
Due to this nutrient density, colostrum supplements are rapidly becoming some of the most sought after additions to the dietary choices of people at all ages. PROSymbiotic ColostrumPRO with Immulox is quite simply the finest supplements on the market to contain colostrum and its powerful immune support contents.
An Overview of Colostrum Contents
Immunoglobulins are proteins which are produced by B cells (antibodies) in response to pathogens like bacteria, viruses, and parasite. They are among the most abundant proteins in the blood in healthy individuals.1
Proline-rich polypeptide complex (PRP) is often known as Colostrinin. According to one clinical review “PRP possesses immunoregulatory properties, including effects on humoral and cellular immune responses, shows regulatory activity in Th1 and Th2 cytokine induction, and has the ability to inhibit the overproduction of reactive oxygen species and nitric oxide.”2
Lactoferrin, as opposed to similar colostrum contents, is primarily useful for its non-immune protection. This protection comes by way of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.3 These properties make lactoferrin an ideal nutraceutical in its own right, but more importantly provide essential attributes to the immune support properties of colostrum as a whole.
- If you have a physician-diagnosed health condition, consult your doctor before taking this product.
- Discontinue use if you experience adverse reactions and consult your doctor.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.