- Features thymus, lymph, spleen, and adrenal tissues.
- All glandulars have been lyophilized for maximum purity and potency.
- Also includes essential antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts.
- Designed for comprehensive immune system support.
- 180 servings per bottle!
Finding the Best Immune Support Ingredients
The immune system is responsible for preventing and resolving infections brought about by the thousands of pathogens which enter the human body each day. Sounds pretty complicated, right? That’s because it is! In fact, the immune system might be the most complex of all human bodily systems.
Turns out that supplying the immune system with the necessary nutrients is also a rather complicated task. That might explain why there are so many different supplemental ingredients which are recommended for immune system support. There are vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, probiotics, and herbal ingredients; all of which are touted for their immune support properties.
However, there is one class of ingredient which is too often neglected when planning a nutritional immune support regimen: glandulars.
Glands & the Immune System
Glands are small organs which discharge various chemical substances that play a critical role in countless physiological processes. Given how vast the immune system is, it’s no surprise that it is also affected by glandular secretions.
While there are numerous glands which impact the immune system, none is more directly relevant than the thymus gland. The reason for this is that the thymus produces T-lymphocytes, more commonly known as T cells.1 These T cells are essential for both responding to and eliminating pathogens which infect the body. This makes T cells, and therefore the thymus gland, relevant to every aspect of a healthy and balanced immune response.2
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.