Introducing the Opti Ova Female Wellness Kit 60 packets, the ultimate solution for comprehensive reproductive health support. With therapeutic dosages and a broad range of benefits, this kit is designed to enhance fertility and improve egg quality. Get ready to experience the power of optimal mitochondrial function, reduced oxidative stress, and enhanced detoxification pathways.
Here’s why you need to try the Opti Ova Female Wellness Kit:
- Comprehensive nutritional support for reproductive health factors
- Broad-spectrum antioxidants reduce oxidative stress and enhance mitochondrial function
- Provides bioavailable forms of essential nutrients for better absorption
- Supports proper endometrial blood flow and encourages proper implantation
- Includes antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals (pyridoxal 5’-phosphate, d-alpha tocopheryl, vitamin D3, methylcobalamin, and (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, CoQ10, etc..)
- Improves oocyte quality and counters ovarian aging
- Supports detoxification and glutathione production
- Benefits women with PCOS. (CoQ10 supplementation resulted in a more than 6-fold increase in the clinical pregnancy rate than clomiphene alone, in a randomized prospective trial of participants with PCOS)
- Promotes optimal endometrial health and implantation w
- Shortens time to pregnancy and enhances implantation rates
- Provides comprehensive support for fertility and conception
Before using this product, consult a healthcare practitioner if you have any of the following conditions or situations:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Kidney stones
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Seizure disorder
- Cardiovascular disease
- History of non-melanoma skin cancer
- Gallstones or gallbladder disease
- Progressive systemic diseases like tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, or HIV infection
- Autoimmune disorder
Moreover, if you are currently taking blood pressure medication, blood thinners, or protease inhibiting drugs, you should consult a healthcare practitioner. Additionally, if you are taking antibiotics or nitroglycerin, do not use this product.
If you experience symptoms such as sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness, or confusion, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner, as they may be signs of serious low blood sugar.
Furthermore, if you are taking prescription medications, it is important to consult a healthcare practitioner, as resveratrol (the active ingredient in the product) may affect their effectiveness. Keep this product out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.