- Echinacea Root Extract contains multiple active ingredients which support the immune system
- Features a patented extract of perilla seed, an herb traditionally used to provide seasonal/ongoing support for a healthy immune response.
- Supplies a unique combination of herbs that support immune function in different ways.
- Provides biologically active flavonoids from perilla seed, such as luteolin and rosmarinic acid, for antioxidant support.
Echinacea Root and the Immune System
Echinacea is an herb which is native to the midwestern region of North America. Echinacea contains numerous active chemicals which contribute to its potential for bodily support. These include polysaccharides, glycoproteins, alkamides, volatile oils, and flavonoids. The active chemicals of Echinacea are thought to provide substantial aid to everything from the immune system to anti-inflammatory activity within the body. Echinacea may also have supportive effects for those who are dealing with the symptoms of a common cold, such as a sore throat and congestion.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®)
Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)
Echinacea Root 4:1 Extract (Echinacea purpurea) (containing polyphenols)
Perilla Seed Extract (Perilla frutescens) (containing rosmarinic acid and luteolin)
Ginger Rhizome Extract (Zingiber officinale) (containing gingerols and shogaols)
Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) [standardized to 25% (12.5 mg) glycyrrhizic acid]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Ultra Potent-C®†† (calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCI, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCl, xylitol, and L-glutathione), cellulose, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose)
U.S. Patent #6,217,875
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.