Benefits of ThyroSupport
- Supports thyroid health
- Contains natural herbal ingredients
- Contains glandular ingredients to support hormone function and production
- Promotes a healthy metabolism
- Promotes heart and intestinal health
- Supports healthy brain development and function
- Liquid supplement is easy to take
ThyroSupport is a homeopathic supplement, meaning it contains natural plant and animal extracts which work with the body to help it heal and strengthen itself. The theory of homeopathy is that like cures like, meaning that to ease a symptom you use ingredients which would cause the symptoms in a healthy person, dilute them, and take them to help the body’s defense mechanisms realize that something is wrong and to repair the underlying problem.1,2 Of course what ingredients to use in what amounts vary by person, symptoms, and conditions so only doctors trained in homeopathic medicine can best determine what to use.
Dr Garber, the name behind ThyroSupport, was the first person in the United States to receive a Ph.D. in homeopathy and has since then used his highly specialized knowledge to develope his line of condition specific formulas to offer the best possible homeopathic formulas for a variety of symptoms.
The thyroid is a small, butterfly shaped gland in the neck which produces thyroid hormones from iodine.4 A lack of iodine in the body prevents the thyroid from producing its hormones and leads to a variety of health problems, but supplementing iodine is not the only way to improve thyroid healh and function. Diseases such as hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism cause the thyroid to produce too much or too little hormones regardless of the amount of iodine available.5 When the thyroid is too active, the excess hormones cause the body to go into overdrive. The heart works harder, body temperature is higher than normal, and the metabolism speeds up to the point where weight loss without any changes of diet or exercise occur. Conversely, a lack of the hormone causes the body to slow down. Heart rate slows, body temperature drops, and the metabolism slows down causing weight gain and an overall lack of energy.
ThyroSupport aims to help the body and thyroid function to their best by targeting the glands themselves as opposed to just increasing iodine. This means it can help both those with overactive and underactive thyroids, those who simply want to maintain their proper thyroid health, and anyone who experiences symptoms of an imbalanced thyroid.
For those who don’t want to or can’t tolerate alcohol:
You can still take this product! The alcohol present in Dr. Garber’s Natural Solutions is necessary for the manufacturing process so that a complete liquid can be created and sustained from the ingredients and there is only a few drops of alcohol per dose. But the alcohol can be safely removed without reducing the formula’s effectiveness via the following method
- Bring a shallow pan of water to a boil and then remove it from the heat
- Unscrew the dropper top of the bottle and stand the opened bottle in the hot water for about 10 minutes, this will cause the alcohol to evaporate
- When done, carefully remove the bottle from the hot water and allow to cool, at this point no more alcohol will be present in the bottle
Serving Size: 1 mL
Servings Per Container: About 60
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend of
Black Currant (Ribes nigrum) buds; Bloodtwig Dogberry (Cornus sanguinea) buds; Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus) buds; Native Gold; Thyroid extract (bovine)
Other Ingredients: Glycerin, Purified Water, 15% Ethanol USP
Product Shelf Life: 5 years
Dosage and Use:
- Take 1.0 ml (two half droppers) of Dr. Garber’s Natural Solutions ThyroSupport directly by mouth or in a small amount of water twice daily, or as recommended by your physician.
Note: Keep at room temperature, away from direct sunlight. Product does not need to be refridgerated.
Caution: Do not leave on or near sources of electromagnetic radiation such as televisions and computers.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. National Institutes of Health: Homeopathy
2. Homeopathic Pathogenetic Trials Produce Specific Symptoms Different from Placebo
3. De fiebre CW, Burck KT, Feldman D. Animal glandular products. Appl Microbiol. 1969;17(3):344-6.
4. Bomeli SR, Lebeau SO, Ferris RL. Evaluation of a thyroid nodule. Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2010;43(2):229-38, vii.
5. Vanderpump MP. The epidemiology of thyroid disease. Br Med Bull. 2011;99(1):39-51.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.