Plasmanex1™ is a dietary supplement shown to promote and support healthy blood circulation. The active ingredient of Plasmanex1™ is Bacillopeptidase F Proprietary Blend (BFPB). The Blend contains Bacillopeptidase F; a natural soy peptide enzyme extracted by using a patented fermentation production process.
Blood circulates throughout the body to transport nutrients and oxygen to all the cells and carries away waste products. Without access to the blood, cells and body tissues are deprived of nutrients and oxygen and tend to die. Maintaining healthy blood circulation and keeping its components circulating efficiently is vital for the nutrient process and oxygenation.
Healthy circulation in the vessels can help prevent blood clots. Disease states impacted by clots include heart attacks, cerebral infarction (stroke) and pulmonary thromboem-bolism (blood clots to the lung). Lifestyle factors such as obesity, aging, dehydration, pregnancy, cardiovascular disease and conditions acerbated by cancer, and long distance and frequent travel, are contributing factors to blood clot formation. Plasmanex1™ helps maintain and support optimum blood circulation.
The following conditions promote the formation of blood clots:
- High Cholesterol, particularly Elevated Triglycerides, Low HDL and High LDL
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Viral, Fungal and Bacterial Infections
- Autoimmune Diseases such as Arthritis
- Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Heart Failure and Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVSD)
- Varicose Veins and Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Lifestyle factors such as Obesity, Aging, Dehydration, Pregnancy, Cardiovascular Disease and Conditions Exacerbated by Cancer or Cancer Treatment including Cancer Drugs and Radiation Therapy
Clinical and laboratory studies suggest that Plasmanex1™ may reduce PAI-1, which at elevated levels promotes blood clot formation. High C-reative protein (CRP) levels in patients, an indicator of vascular inflammation or excessive lipid accumulation, is correlated with elevated PAI-1 activity. PAI-1 in turn reduces t-PA, a beneficial enzyme that rapidly breaks down blood clots formed in the blood vessels of the heart, brain and lungs. Plasmanex1™ helps restore blood flow balance by:
- Decreasing PAI-1, thus reducing the formation of clots
- Increasing t-PA levels, thus breaking down clots at a faster rate
Research demonstrates that Plasmanex1™ helps support healthy blood circulation.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|BFPB** DaiwaSoy Enzyme||250 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose USP/NF, Hypromellose, Powdered Cellulose USP/NF, Magnesium Stearate NF/FCC, Silicon Dioxide FCC, Gellan Gum, Potassium Acetate.|
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) capsules before bedtime, or one (1) in the morning and one (1) at night.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, or are using any anticoagulant or arthritis medication (NSAIDs) consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.