Zetpil Multivitamin and Mineral suppositories include iron to support those with low ferritin levels who have had poor results from oral iron supplements or dietary changes. Also includes a well-rounded selection of highly bioavailable vitamins and minerals. Suppository form and nutrient cofactors ensure direct absorption and further improvements to the overall bioavailability of the nutrients contained.
- Includes iron to provide an alternative for those who have struggled with other means of raising ferritin levels.
- Contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, and numerous B complex vitamins.
- Contains essential and trace dietary minerals.
- Formulated to include nutrient cofactors which support bioavailability.
- Suppository base releases into the the lower bowels, bypassing digestion and improving absorption.
- Suppositories can be shipped with ice to ensure preservation of shape and potency.
Why Include Iron?
Ferritin is a protein which binds iron and stores it in the tissues. Most iron in the body is bound to ferritin. Low ferritin levels indicate a bodily deficiency in iron, most often for dietary reasons, but sometimes as a result of certain health concerns which tamper with the metabolization of iron in the body. Ferritin and iron deficiencies can have a negative impact on one’s bodily health.1
For some people who have been tested for low ferritin levels the solution can be a relatively simple one – consume more iron. However, many people find that consumption of oral iron supplements or iron heavy foods don’t raise their ferritin levels. In some of these cases, issues with the breakdown of iron in the digestive system renders the bioavailability of oral ingested iron extremely low.
These suppositories bypass the digestive system and release their nutrients directly into the porous tissues of the lower bowels, providing vastly superior absorption rates when compared to oral supplements. This provides a potent alternative for those who have struggled to find positive results in their ferritin levels from other means of iron supplementation. In addition, these suppositories contain Ascorbyl palmitate, a fat-soluble form of vitamin C, because vitamin C consumption has been shown to support iron absorption in the blood when the two are taken simultaneously.2
A Multivitamin with Nutrient Cofactors
These Multivitamin and Multimineral suppositories contain precise dosages of the most essential nutrients needed for healthy bodily function. These include the most bioavailable forms of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, and numerous B complex vitamins. Also contains a wide selection of essential and trace dietary minerals.
In addition, the formulation includes all-natural nutrient cofactors. Cofactors are any compound, most commonly enzymes, which are bound to vitamins and minerals. They are typically found alongside nutrients in their most organic sources. These cofactors function to assist the absorption of nutrients into the blood.3 Yet another factor which sets these potent multivitamins apart from the crowd!
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.