Zetpil MultiMineral and Vitamin C Cream is a complete nutritional support system which contains recommended doses of a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. Cream formulation improves the bioavailability of the nutrient content by bypassing the digestive system and absorbing directly into the skin.
- Contains a balanced mix of essential and trace dietary minerals
- Also includes a calculated dose of vitamin C to ensure an adequate supply within the body
- Works in tandem with a healthy diet and exercise to support bodily health and longevity
- Highly absorbable cream formula supports the bioavailability of these powerful nutrients
Essential and Trace Dietary Minerals
Dietary minerals are natural elements which provide nutritional support for bodily functions, but can’t be naturally synthesized in the body. Because of this, most dietary minerals are obtained from plant-based foods which absorb them from the soil. Minerals are divided into two categories based on the amount in which they are needed in the body. Essential minerals like calcium, phosphate, sulfur, sodium, potassium, chlorine, and magnesium are required in high quantities. Trace minerals like iron, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, iodine, molybdenum, and cobalt are required in much smaller quantities.
Many people make the mistake of ignoring trace minerals because they are only needed in small amounts. While this is true, it is also true that many trace minerals are extremely rare in the average American diet. Deficiencies in these rare trace minerals can have just as serious of an impact on bodily health as deficiencies in essential minerals, so in many ways it is equally as important to supplement for trace minerals as it is for essential minerals.
Why the Added Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is one of the most widely known and supplemented for vitamins in the world of nutrition. Its benefits in the body are numerous. However, many argue that natural production and metabolism from food provide an adequate enough supply of vitamin C, and that much of vitamin C supplementation is excessive and even, in extreme cases, harmful to the body. While it is true that it is produced naturally in the body and found in a number of common foods, it is possible to experience complications with vitamin C synthesis, or to eat a diet which leaves the body deficient in this crucial nutrient. For this reason, and many others, a calculated dose (75 mg) of vitamin C has been included in this multi-mineral formulation.
Contraindications: This product is contraindicated in persons with known hypersensitivity to phospholipids, sesame seeds or any of the ingredients. If you experience any adverse effect, discontinue use and contact your healthcare provider.
Note: This product should be stored in a cool dark area at less than 78 degrees Fahrenheit or in the refrigerator prior to use. It is recommended that you shake well before use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- For topical use only.
- Avoid eyes and mucous membranes.
- If you have a bad reaction to this product discontinue use immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.