The mangosteen fruit has been used for its nutritional properties for centuries. Recently it has been extensively studied for its potential to support the function of the cardiovascular system, as well as its antioxidant properties. Mangosteen suppositories ensure direct absorption of all the valuable nutrients contained in this potent extract.
- Harnesses the nutritional value of all parts of the mangosteen fruit.
- Has been studied for its potential to support cardiovascular health, anti-inflammatory activity, and antioxidant activity.
- Mangosteen is packed with valuable nutrients vitamin C, vitamins b6, b7, b12, and vitamin E.
- Highly absorbable suppository base with sustained release ensures that every nutrient is directly absorbed.
- Suppositories can be shipped with ice to ensure preservation of shape and potency.
A Look at the Nutritional Potential of Mangosteen
Mangosteen is a fruit found in Southeast Asia which has been used in traditional health practices for centuries due to its many nutritional benefits. The fruit has a dark purple outer skin, a reddish rind, and white segmented flesh. Every section is considered edible, and contains a wide array of nutrients. However, the inner white core of the mangosteen is that only part which is generally considered pleasurable to eat raw. Supplementation is a great way to get the nutritional benefits from each segment of the mangosteen without having to ingest the raw fruit itself.
Xanthones are pigments found in particularly high concentrations on the rind of the Mangosteen fruit. These pigments have been studied for their nutritional support of various aspects of a healthy anti-inflammatory activity and cardiovascular system function. They are also among the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. As antioxidants, xanthones can provide nutritional support to the body in its defenses against free radicals and oxidative stress.1
Ensuring the Bioavailability of Mangosteen
The mangosteen is packed with valuable nutrients vitamin C, vitamins b6, b7, b12, and vitamin E. However, properly absorbing and utilizing these nutrients is a lot more complicated than just eating a piece of fruit or drinking a bottle of juice. These mangosteen extracts in a highly absorbable suppository base will greatly improve the absorption rates of xanthones into the bloodstream where their antioxidant and heart health properties can be best utilized.
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.