Excessive concentrations of toxic heavy metals can cause serious damage to the body if left unchecked. Zetpil DMSA Chelation Suppositories are designed to support the body’s natural detoxification abilities by attracting and binding various groups of harmful metals throughout the bloodstream to aid in their removal via the urinary tract.
- Attracts and binds to heavy metals for easier excretion in the urine.
- Supports the body’s natural detoxification abilities.
- Should be used responsibly as part of a detailed and specific detoxification regimen.
- Can be used in a provocation test to gain valuable information on specific metal accumulations.
Addressing the Threat of Toxic Heavy Metals
Though heavy metals are not inherently harmful to the body, some heavy metals like lead and mercury are considered to be toxic substances. As toxins, they have the potential to cause all sorts of damage if left unchecked in excessive concentrations within the body. This includes contributing to the development of free radicals. Free radicals are atoms with an unbalanced electron. These atoms have a tendency to steal a pair for their unpaired electron from otherwise healthy atoms throughout the body. This sets off a chain reaction of imbalance and damage at the cellular level referred to as oxidative stress – a condition thought to be a core factor in the aging process itself!1 Supporting the body’s natural processes for cleansing itself of heavy metals is a great first step to take for limiting accumulations of oxidative stress.
DMSA, sometimes referred to as succimer, is a chemical compound designed to attract and bind heavy metals in the bloodstream to better facilitate their removal from the body via the urinary tract. This process is commonly referred to as heavy metal chelation. Because it needs to be absorbed into the bloodstream to be effective, DMSA is often administered in the form of an intravenous (IV) injection. Suppository intake of DMSA provides a more convenient chelation alternative that yields superior rates of absorption when compared to oral detox supplements. A great option for at-home detox.
Important Considerations When Using DMSA Chelation Suppositories
We strongly urge you to work with a healthcare professional before supplementing with DMSA. It is important to find a detox regimen that is right for your body, and your personal level of bodily toxicity. Here are some links that may be of interest when talking to your health advisor:
Though DMSA is safe for consumption, it’s important to use DMSA responsibly by finding a detox regimen that is appropriate for your body through consultation with a healthcare professional. Excessive chelation can lead to liver damage and other complications. Irresponsible use can also leave the body deprived of crucial antioxidants and nutrients such as glutathione, taurine, melatonin, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, and vitamin C. For this reason, we recommend the following products to be used in conjunction with a DMSA detox regimen in order to supplement for any nutrient imbalances that may be caused within the body:
- Melatonin Cream or Melatonin Suppositories
- Reduced Glutathione Spray Pump
- NAC Cream
- Vitamin C and R-Lipoic Acid Drops
Note: This product must be stored at room temperature from 59 degrees Fahrenheit to 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not store in the refrigerator or freezer. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator for approximately 10 minutes only immediately prior to insertion to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion.
Contraindications: This product is contraindicated in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to phospholipids, sesame seeds or any of the ingredients. These individuals should avoid taking this product.
- DMSA should not be used by pregnant or lactating women.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if the suppositories are open or damaged
- If you have a bad reaction to this product discontinue use immediately.
- Do not store in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink, or in other damp places. Heat or moisture may cause the DMSA to lose its potency.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.