The Branched-Chain Amino Acid Suppositories were crafted to support athletes and other individuals seeking to increase their lean muscle mass. Provides nutritional support, aids in muscle recovery, and helps to alleviate fatigue during or after exercise. Also helps the body to cleanse itself of heavy metals and other toxins.
- Helps to promote the development of healthy muscle mass.
- Supports the cleansing of heavy metals, toxins, and free radical buildup.
- Helps the body maintain energy levels during or after a workout session.
- May help to reduce lactate.
- Unlike oral intake, suppositories avoid degradation through digestion.
- Provides a rate of 80-85% absorption into the bloodstream. Much more effective than oral forms!
- Suppositories can be shipped with ice to ensure preservation of shape and potency.
Branched-Chain Amino Acids Support Muscle Mass
This ultra-absorbable suppository can revolutionize your workout by supporting muscle mass accumulation and recovery. Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) make up 35% of the amino acids in muscle proteins and 40% of the essential amino acids required by humans. By applying BCAAs both before and after training, the essential amino acids will be delivered directly into the muscle where they can provide support to the muscle proteins. Additionally, Branched-Chain Amino Acids may help to improve upon protein and muscle synthesis throughout the body, facilitating a more direct and immediate delivery for improved muscle growth.
Essential Amino Acids for a Powerful Detox
Not only do the Branched-Chain Amino Acid Suppositories help you to stay fit and build healthy muscle mass, they also work to cleanse the body of toxic substances. Each suppository contains the essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine, which are thought to support the removal of heavy metals and other toxins. By removing these harmful substances the buildup of free radicals will be stifled. Helping the body to lessen its stock of free radicals will slow the accumulation of oxidative stress throughout the cells of the body. Also supports the long-term health and overall functionality of the liver – an organ which is central to the body’s natural detoxification systems.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Until more research is conducted, individuals with ALS, a history of depression, or kidney or liver disease should consult a doctor or knowledgeable healthcare professionals before supplementing with BCAAs.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
At this time, there are no known adverse reactions when taken in conjunction with medications.
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.