Zetpil Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ultra Absorbable Deep Penetrating Cream is designed to aid athletes and other individuals seeking optimal lean muscle mass. Provides nutritional support, aids in muscle recovery, and helps to alleviate fatigue during and after exercise. Also aids the body in binding and removing heavy metals and other toxins.
- Helps to promote the development of healthy muscle mass.
- Supports the cleansing of heavy metals, toxins, and free radical buildup.
- Helps the body maintain energy levels during or after a workout session.
- May help to reduce lactate.
- Ultra absorbable, deep penetrating cream.
- No degradation through digestion as with oral supplements.
Support Your Workout With Branched-Chain Amino Acids
This ultra-absorbable, deep-penetrating cream constitutes a revolutionary breakthrough in training and muscle recovery. Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) make up 35% of the amino acids in muscle proteins and 40% of the essential amino acids required by humans. By applying BCAAs both before and after training, the essential amino acids will be delivered directly into the muscle where they can provide support to the muscle proteins. Additionally, Branched-Chain Amino Acids may help to improve upon protein and muscle synthesis throughout the body, facilitating a more direct and immediate delivery for improved muscle growth.
Cleanse the Body of Heavy Metals and Other Toxins
The Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ultra Absorbable Deep Penetrating Cream contains the essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine, which are believed to aid in the removal of heavy metals and toxins, and to decrease the buildup of free radicals. Helping the body to cleanse itself of these toxins and heavy metals will slow the accumulation of oxidative stress throughout the cells of the body. Also supports the long-term health and function of the liver.
Vegetarian Friendly Source
The isoleucine and valine in this cream are produced from corn dextrose fermentation and thus avoid the need for ingestion of animal protein. Leucine is extracted from a variety of protein sources (primarily soybeans) and undergoes extensive processing and purification before achieving its final and most bioavailable form.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- If you experience any adverse reaction, discontinue using the cream and contact your healthcare provider
- For topical use only.
- Avoid eyes and mucous membranes.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.