Zetpil Anti-Fungal Anti-Candida Ultra Absorbable Deep Penetrating cream has displayed great potential in supporting the long-term natural health of skin. Absorbs through the skin directly into the bloodstream without degradation in the stomach or liver as with oral supplements.
- Aids the standard bodily defense systems which resist harmful Candida yeast and other fungi
- Supports functioning and healthy skin in keeping free of harmful substances
- Supports the presence of “good bacteria” or probiotics in the gut
- Cream is ultra nourishing and easy to apply
- Provides much better absorption rates than oral supplements
What is Candida?
Candida albicans is a basic yeast organism often found externally on the skin and internally in the mouth, vagina and intestinal tract. Candida albicans is typically considered a standard and “friendly” organism. It also happens to be one of the many organisms which comprise the flora of a healthy intestinal tract. However, as imbalances occur, often times the result of stress and a diet of processed food, the typically friendly bacteria can become overtaken by candida yeast which explodes into a growth frenzy throughout the intestinal tract and, eventually, the entire body. Candida yeast fungi, a stronger variety of Candida than the beneficial bacteria, survive through bodily defenses and begin to thrive. Ultimately this can lead to worsened digestion, “leaky gut syndrome” and food allergies.1
The Advantages of Using a Deep Penetrating Cream
Zetpil™ provides nutrition through the skin with the use of deep-penetrating, ultra-absorbable creams. These creams have a unique, proprietary formulated base which has revolutionized not only the mode of delivery, but also the capability of obtaining and utilizing nutrients with total effectiveness. A result of combining natural ingredients with a non-irritating, rapidly absorbable, antioxidant base material, these potent creams release nutrients directly into the bloodstream in less than 10 minutes. Meanwhile, oral supplements face exposure to stomach acid, digestive enzymes, food-related breakdown, first pass metabolism, and other bioavailability issues in the gastrointestinal system which ultimately limit their desired effects.
Additionally, numerous raw materials have a very low bioavailability causing them to provide oral absorption rates of only 10% or less, even if the patient is in optimally healthy. Advanced age and certain health conditions may result in an inability to take oral nutrients and often prevent this patient population from receiving the nutrition they need to stay healthy. This vicious cycle can serve to exacerbate standard health issues.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- This product contains an extract from soybeans.
- This product is contraindicated in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to phospholipids, sesame seed oils or any of the ingredients and should avoid taking this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.