- 1.2 g of hawthorn berry extract per tablespoon serving.
- Designed for multiple aspects of cardiovascular health support.
- Rich in antioxidant bioflavonoids and other polyphenols.
- Includes honey for added nutritional support, and improved flavor.
- 186 servings per container – a Great Value!
Herbal Cardiovascular Support with Wise Woman Herbals Hawthorn Solid Extract
Few herbs have as strong of a reputation for heart health support as hawthorn. It has been used to aid in the function and general well-being of the cardiovascular system by various cultures over the course of decades. This includes a prominent position in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) where the dried berries and their seeds are used to support a Yin and Yang (cold and hot) balance in the body.1
In addition to these ancient, traditional uses, Hawthorn has been the subject of much scrutiny from the medical community at large, and has therefore been the subject of many clinical studies. The vast majority of research, as with the general use of Hawthorn, revolves around the cardiovascular system.
The berries, leaves, and flowers of the hawthorn plant are rich in bioflavonoids and other polyphenolic contents with antioxidant properties. These include hyperoside, vitexin-2-rhamnoside, and vitexin-2-rhamnoside.2 Antioxidants, and the free radical scavenging they provide, are an essential component of many bodily systems. The cardiovascular system is no exception to this, and many experts would debate that cardiovascular health has the most to gain from antioxidant support.
One review of all clinical research conducted regarding the effects of hawthorn supplementation on the cardiovascular system concluded that the antioxidant contents of this herb have great potential as a nutritional supporter of cardiovascular health with minimal incidence of negative side effects.2
This Hawthorn Solid Extract from Wise Woman Herbals is widely considered to be the purest and finest hawthorn supplement on the market. It’s all thanks to the rigorous standards of quality control imposed by the good people at Wise Woman Herbals. This includes: no GMOs, naturally sourced ingredients (up to 70% coming from farms in the Pacific Northwest), and extensive botanical testing and analysis.
All of these factors make Wise Woman Herbals Hawthorn Solid Extract an ideal choice for herbal cardiovascular support.
Caution: Not indicated in pregnancy. This product contains honey and should not be given to children under 1 y.o.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.