- Features Vitamin A, Bioflavonoids, Glucosamine HCL, L-Arginine, and Botanicals.
- This combination of nutrients and botanicals may aid in the maintenance of healthy tissue response in the bladder.
- Contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, lactose, salt, wheat, gluten, soybeans, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
- Ideal for vegetarians and vegans.
- 60 servings per container.
Bladder Ease – Ingredient Overview
Vitanica Bladder Ease supplies a one-of-a-kind blend featuring nutritional ingredients which are intended to provide meaningful support for healthy bladder control. Given the unique nature of this blend, it’s no surprise that some might be unsure as to how the ingredients actually work together to provide their desired effect. Let’s walk through each ingredient to find out how exactly it might deliver support to the bladder:
Vitamin A – One of the ever-popular “letter vitamins”, Vitamin A is included in the Bladder Ease formula for its potential to aid in the health of epithelial and mucosal surfaces which are present in the bladder.1*
Bioflavonoids – Citrus Bioflavonoids and Quercetin are included for their renowned anti-inflammatory properties.2*
Glucosamine HCL – Present in all human tissues,3 Glucosamine supplementation may strengthen bladder and urinary tract tissues.*
L-Arginine – This amino acid is best known for its impact on nitric oxide production.4 Nitric oxide is essential for muscle contractions which may be useful for bladder control.*
Botanicals – Vitanica Bladder Ease contains two botanical ingredients, Corn Silk Extract and Oregon Grape Root Extract. Both ingredients are commonly used to aid in the treatment of various infections. Corn Silk Extract in particular has a long history of use for bladder infections.5,6*
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.