- Supports a proper balance of microbiota in the gut.
- Features both Probiotics-Prebiotics 10 billion flora.
- Aids in nutrient absorption.
- Helps maintain gut health.
- 15 servings per container.
Maintaining a healthy gut is beneficial for nearly every aspect of your health.
Benefits of a healthy gut balance include support for immune health and anti-inflammatory activity, as well as weight management and healthy stress levels.
The health of your digestive tract is determined by many things, including bacteria inside your gut. Although there are more than 400 species of bacteria living inside your large intestine, not all bacteria are beneficial. There is constant conflict in our digestive system between good and bad bacteria. When the good outweigh the bad, you have a healthy gut. If your gastrointestinal tract doesn’t have enough helpful bacteria, the harmful bacteria begin to multiply, preventing your body from absorbing the healthy nutrients it needs. This can lead to chronic health issues.
Good bacteria are known as Probiotics. Probiotics provide daily balanced support to help replenish beneficial flora and support nutrient absorption. Prebiotics are food for probiotics and help to nourish and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria.
Delivering probiotics as a suppositories can be more effective than oral ingestion. Suppositories are more beneficial in making sure that all of the probiotic gets to the source on intestinal flora imbalance and at a more rapid rate than taking an oral supplement.
Provide support for healthy stress levels, support nutrient absorption, and maintain a gut healthy life by including both Probiotic and Prebiotic suppositories to your daily regimen.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.