These soothing Vision Clarity Eye Drops are certified to be free of all contaminants as shown by our Certificate of Analysis. Contains only the highest quality of lubricants. We have been proudly selling this formulation since 2008 and have many, many satisfied customers. We invite you to try them and see for yourself. If you’re not completely satisfied within 100 days of trying the product, we’ll give you your money back!
- Advanced Active & Inactive Ingredients
- Including Glycerin, Boric & Citric Acid, 1% N-acetyl-Carnosine.
- GMP Certified, Pharmaceutical Grade
- Balanced pH for Minimal Eye Sting
- NO Toxic Preservatives or Impurities
- Transparent Bottles – NO Hidden Contaminants
- Highest Quality for the Lowest Cost
- Complete 100 day money back satisfaction guarantee
- As seen in Dr. Williams’ newsletter!
Vision Clarity Eye Drops – Certified for Quality
Vision Clarity Eye Drops contain lubricants for your eyes. Vision Clarity Eye Drops are tested for sterility.
Many things change in our bodies as we age. The eyes are no different. They are constantly under attack from the environment, both internally and externally. Utilizing Vision Clarity Eye Drops 4 times daily may support the eyes. Our soothing eye drops are tested by a third party and we post the Certificate of Analysis publicly for each batch. You will see that there are no contaminants.
These premium drops contain a number of high quality lubricants to help soothe and nourish the eyes. We are confident that our eye drops are the purest and most highly certified for quality.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
STATEMENT: This product is manufactured in accordance with the requirements as set forth by the Food and Drug Administration monograph for ophthalmic products. The statements contain herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.