Pediavite from Vinco is cherry flavored to please even the pickiest kids, and chocked full of essential nutrients to keep moms and dads happy too.
- Contains vitamins A,C,D,E and a number of B complex vitamins
- Contains essential minerals calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, and more!
- Cherry flavored liquid multivitamin formulation is great tasting and highly absorbable
- Great option for kids who struggle to ingest tablets or capsules
A Nutritional Solution for Kids and Parents to Love
Kids need just as much (if not more!) nutritional support compared to adults. However, children tend to have a hard time making responsible dietary choices, and much of the food children enjoy the most tends to be devoid of nutritional qualities. If you are one of many parents who have a hard time getting your child to eat enough healthy foods, or if you have any other reason to believe your child may be lacking in certain essential nutrients, then a quality multivitamin is a great solution of ensuring your child has the nutrients they need to grow and thrive.
Pediavite from Vinco is a perfect solution for kids and parents because it contains calibrated doses of every nutrient a growing body needs to be its healthiest. These include vitamins A,C,D,E and a number of B complex vitamins, as well as calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, and many other essential and trace dietary minerals.
Not only does Pediavite come packed with these valuable nutrients, it is also based in a convenient liquid formula with a delicious cherry flavor. The liquid formulation is perfect for kids who have a hard time swallowing capsules, or simply dislike the flavor and experience of chewable vitamins.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Servings Per Container: 72
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols)
Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCl)
Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamine)
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)
Iodine (Potassium Iodide)
Magnesium (Magnesium Gluconate)
Zinc (Zinc Sulfate)
Selenium (Sodium Selenite)
Manganese (Manganese Sulfate)
Chromium (Chromium Chloride)
Molybdenum (Molybdenum Trioxide)
Potassium (Potassium Gluconate)
Choline (Choline Bitartrate)
Other Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Fructose, Natural Cherry Flavor, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum
Dosage and Use:
- Serve 1 Teaspoon with meals
- Do not serve to children under the age of 4
- Can be diluted in juice or water
Note: This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- Keep out of reach of children under the age of 4
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.