- 50,000 U of Seaprose S and 224 U of catalase per vegetarian capsule.
- Also contains 10 mg of EnxymEnergized™ Mineral Blend as a proprietary mineral base.
- Delayed release (DR) system protects ingredients from gastric degradation.
- Designed for respiratory and immune system support.
- This quality formula contains no GMO, dairy, soy, gluten, fillers, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- 93 complete servings in every bottle.
Seaxym DR – Advanced Enzyme Support
The Seamyx™ formula from U.S. Enzymes is based on a blend of Seaprose S™ and Catalase.
Seaprose S is a crystaline form of the proteolytic enzyme seaprose. Seaprose has shown positive results in double-blind placebo controlled studies for its potential to aid in healthy lungs and anti-inflammatory activity.1
Catalase is a very common antioxidant enzyme. In fact, it is found in nearly every living organism which is exposed to oxygen. The principal function of catalase is to serve as a catalyst in the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide into oxygen and water. Its role as an antioxidant is a significant one, as it protects numerous cells in the the human body from oxidative stress via reactive oxygen species. In addition, Catalase may aid in the prevention of graying hair via the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide in hair follicles.2
With U.S. Enzymes Seaxym DR, the combined effects of seaprose-s and catalase are intended to provide support for healthy lung function and the immune system.*
- If you take a blood thinner or blood thinning products, consult a healthcare professional before taking this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.