ThorneVET is pleased to provide a quality dietary supplement which has been carefully dosed with all of the most important antioxidant compounds your cats and dogs need to live long, happy, and healthy lives. Small Animal Antioxidant may be particularly helpful for competition or geriatric animals.
- Features curcumin, n-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC), trans-resveratrol, reduced glutathione, sulforaphane glucosinolate, and many more vital antioxidants.
- For use in cats and dogs only.
- Ideal for show animals, athletic animals, or those which are of old age.
- May support the healthy function of the eyes, heart, blood vessels, liver, and the immune system.
The Need for Antioxidants in Cats and Dogs
All of the vital health benefits that antioxidant can provide to the human body – the free radical scavenging, neuroprotection, cardiovascular support, aid in liver detoxification functions, and immune system support – all of these apply to the health of the cats and dogs we love so much.
Quality pet foods are typically capable of keeping cats and dogs in healthy supply of antioxidant protection. However, if you’ve been feeding your animals lower quality foods, or if they experience above average oxidative burden, such as animals which are bred for competition (show or athletic), or those which are geriatric, then they may be in need of added antioxidant support from their diet. Supplementation is a convenient and highly effective means of providing proper dosages of a wide variety of antioxidant compounds that could only otherwise be achieved from a diet which
is full of a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Note: For use in cats and dogs only.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.