While protein powders are a useful way to get an energizing nutritional boost for your workout routine or general dietary requirements, many powders may cause strain and imbalance to the health of the liver. MediClear from Thorne is the first protein powder which is actually designed to support liver detoxification while simultaneously providing a hearty dose of quality rice and pea protein alongside numerous essential vitamins and minerals.
- Based in natural rice protein and pea protein isolate with added amino acids.
- Contains notorious liver health support nutrients like vitamin B6, folate, B12, zinc, selenium, milk thistle, and green tea.
- Healthy function of the liver is associated with proper detoxification as well as protein formation, glycogen synthesis, and more!
- Contains valuable antioxidants like N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) and reduced glutathione (GSH).
- May provide a useful nutritional boost for a variety of athletic and exercise activities.
- All nutrient doses are carefully calculated for maximum effect.
The Value of a Healthy Liver
Not only is the liver the largest organ in the human body, it is also one of the most important. It is integral to the formation of protein, triglyceride and cholesterol, bile, and glycogen synthesis. However, the liver is primarily known for its role in detoxifying the human body.
The principal function of the liver is to cope with a toxic overload of substances like ammonia, alcohol, insulin and other hormones, and byproducts of drugs and medications. If the liver becomes damaged, or overloaded with toxins, then the resulting build-up of oxidants and free radicals may cause damage to the cells of the liver and numerous other organs and tissues throughout the body.
A Liver-Friendly Protein Powder
Protein powders made from quality natural ingredients like rice protein and pea protein isolate may be a useful way to provide the body with a nutrient dense and energizing beverage. However, some protein powders, particularly those made with low quality ingredients, may cause strain and imbalance in liver functions, potentially triggering a toxic overload in the body.
In an effort to create the most liver-friendly protein powder on the market, Thorne Research has made Mediclear with only the highest quality of rice and pea proteins alongside a number of essential vitamins, minerals, needed for a healthy liver. These include B complex vitamins like B6, folate, and B12, minerals like zinc and selenium, and antioxidant-rich botanicals like milk thistle and green tea.
As opposed to so many other protein powders, Mediclear may actually aid in the healthy function of the liver while still giving you the desired results for your workout routine and dietary intake standards.
Note: This product is not a medical food. It is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.