- Easy to use LED visor.
- Adjustable strap and tilting action for comfortable fit.
- Offers White or Red LED Light.
- Portable and battery operated.
- Accessories included:
- 1 carrying bag
- 1 product manual
- 3 AAA Alkaline batteries
What is the YumaLite 2 used for?
The YumaLite 2 is used when there is decline in exposure to natural sunlight.
Insufficient exposure to natural light from the sun can have a negative influence on our well-being and energy levels. When natural light isn’t available, light from a light source like the YumaLite 2 can aid in administering the natural light that your body craves.
Through the course of time, overexposure to blue light that comes from computers, cell phone screens and TV’s may cause an imbalance. Red LED light helps to balance the constant blue light we are exposed to on a daily basis. It may be beneficial to apply Red light in the evening, to balance the effects of intense blue light exposure throughout the day.
Using the YumaLite 2 to replace the lost light in your life can help you feel more energized and give you back your sense of wellness.
Do Not Use
- Do not use while performing high–impact activities.
- As with all electrical products, do not use near water, when driving a car or when operating heavy equipment.
- If you experience any headaches, irritability or discomfort in your eyes while using the unit, decrease your treatment time and frequency. If this doesn’t help, try the Red light. If the headaches, irritability or discomfort in your eyes continues, discontinue use.
- Consult your health care practitioner prior to using if you:
- Are pregnant.
- Suffer from headaches.
- Have any eye condition or eye strain.
- Are on light–sensitive medications.
- When using heat–producing or heat–sensitive ointments, lotions or medications near the eyes.
- While this technology is generally considered safe, there exists potential for rare individual reactions that cannot reasonably be foreseen. Therefore, your use of the SOTA Products constitutes your agreement that you are responsible for your decision to use the technology.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* The opinions stated are the views of DR Vitamin Solutions LLC and do not represent the opinion of SOTA instruments. The SOTA units are classified as Consumer Products designed to be used as part of a Wellness Lifestyle. The SOTA units are not medical devices are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical health condition. The use, safety, or effectiveness of the SOTA units has not been approved by any government agency. Please consult a health practitioner for any medical or health condition. Results are not typical.