- East to use, semi-flexible pad covers large surface area that can be applied almost anywhere on the body.
- Velcro straps for comfortable fit around joints and limbs.
- Red and Near Infrared (NIR) LED lights with a built-in timer.
- Accessories Included:
- one Lightworks Pad cord
- two Velcro straps
- product manual
- wall adapter
How does The LightWorks Pad work?
Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology releases single wavelengths of light that are beneficial for our well-being. Our body cells rely on light to perform. Light is a stimulus that promotes the natural flow of electricity within. The body normally absorbs light through our skin and eyes. Our electrical system, subsequently , produces the energy to help our body operate. Red and near-infrared light are part of the spectrum of light emitted by the sun and are able to penetrate deeper into the human body.
In addition to LED technology, the LightWorks also has options for the LED light to be pulsed with specific frequencies. The purpose for applying natural cellular frequencies is to help the cells relate harmoniously with their natural healthy vibrations.
Do Not Use
- Do not use in the following situations as safety has not been explored:
- In the case of pregnancy.
- In the area of an active implanted device such as a pacemaker, etc.
- On the eyes
- As with all electrical products, do not use near water, when driving a car or when operating heavy equipment.
- Do not connect the LightWorks Pad Cord to any other USB outlet, such as a computer or power supply. Do not plug any other USB connections into the LightWorks Pad, other than the LightWorks Pad Cord and the LightWorks Cord.
- When in use, please ensure there is proper airflow around the LightWorks Pad to prevent overheating.
- Caution is advised when using heat–producing or heat–sensitive ointments, lotions or medications as a skin burn may occur.
- Caution is advised if using the LightWorks Pad on the face – please use protective eyewear, such as tanning goggles.
- If you are on light-sensitive medications, please consult your health care provider prior to using the LightWorks Pad.
- While this technology is generally considered safe, there exists potential for rare individual reactions that cannot reasonably be foreseen. Therefore, your use of the SOTA Products constitutes your agreement that you are responsible for your decision to use the technology. SOTA assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage believed to arise from using the SOTA Products.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* The opinions stated are the views of DR Vitamin Solutions LLC and do not represent the opinion of SOTA instruments. The SOTA units are classified as Consumer Products designed to be used as part of a Wellness Lifestyle. The SOTA units are not medical devices are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical health condition. The use, safety, or effectiveness of the SOTA units has not been approved by any government agency. Please consult a health practitioner for any medical or health condition. Results are not typical.