If you’ve been staying current with the world of nutrition, then odds are you’ve heard about adaptogenic herbs. Indeed, recent studies of adaptogens have unveiled their astounding potential for supporting stress response mediators in the central nervous system. Multiple herbs contained in the Quicksilver Scientific Thrivagen are renowned for their women’s health support properties.
- Features SunHorse proprietary adaptogenic herbal blend which offers a wide variety of the most powerful herbal extracts available
- Adaptogenic herbs may support key mediators of stress response
- Multiple herbal ingredients are known for their women’s health support properties
- Phospholipid liposomal encapsulation makes this adaptogenic herbal formula the most potent on the market
Adaptogenic Herbs and the Central Nervous System
Adaptogenic herbs have recently gained a lot of attention from health experts for their untapped nutritional potential. Adaptogens are substances which are purported to maintain homeostasis in the cells of the body, helping them react to various stressors. Recent studies have shown that adaptogens may have an effect on key mediators of the stress response, such as molecular chaperons (e.g., Hsp70), stress-activated c-Jun N-terminal protein kinase (JNK1), Forkhead box O (FoxO) transcription factor, cortisol and nitric oxide (NO). For this reason, adaptogenic herbs may help one’s body and mind remain balanced in the face of environmental stressors.
There are many adaptogenic herbal blends available on the market, but few offer the level of potency and bioavailability of Thrivagen from Quicksilver. The reason for this is that Thrivagen utilizes liposomal delivery technology in a mouth spray formula. The adaptogens are encapsulated and protected in microscopic phospholipid layers which absorb directly through the porous mucosal tissues of the mouth cavity.
Thrivagen – Herbs for Women’s Health
A number of the adaptogenic herbs which are featured in Thrivagen are particularly supportive of women’s health due to their effect on hormonal and menstrual activity. Asparagus racemosus, more commonly known as Shatavari, has long been used in Ayurvedic health traditions for a multitude of purposes. One particular nutritional benefit of Shatavari is its high phytoestrogen content. Phytoestrogens are compounds which come from plants yet are capable of filling many of the same roles as estrogen in the body.
This formula also contains Angelica archangelica – an herb which has long been used for support of women’s health issues, particularly in issues concerning the menstrual cycle. Angelica is said to help relieve the digestive system of bloating and indigestion. It is also thought to support healthy blood circulation which may counterbalance multiple negative effects of menstruation on the body.
- Use within 60 days of opening.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.