- Contains essential nootropic herbs like Ginseng, Breviscapine, Epimedium Brevicornum, and more!
- Designed to support healthy blood flow to the brain and other aspects of healthy cognitive function.
- Liposomal encapsulation may protect and enhance the bioavailability of fragile adaptogenic compounds.
- Uses only natural nootropic ingredients – no synthetics like phenibut or phenyl-GABA.
A Better Understanding of Nootropics
Nootropics are all the rage these days. If you keep up with the world of health and nutrition then odds are you’ve heard a thing or two about the power and potential of nootropics. But what exactly defines this term, and what does the science say to back the incredible health claims that are made about these various substances?
A ‘nootropic’ is somewhat loosely defined as any substance (natural adaptogenic herbs like the ones in this formula, or synthetic drugs like phenibut or phenyl-GABA) which may provide distinct benefits for the health of the brain and general cognitive ability. The most popular and scientifically verified of all the ‘natural nootropics’ are Ginseng, Breviscapine, and Epimedium Brevicornum – all of which are contained in this powerful new liposomal formula from Quicksilver Scientific.
Never before have all three of these potent herbs been combined in a single liposomal formula which has been specifically developed to enhance their absorption and bioavailability. Now let’s take a closer look at these herbs and the scientific literature which surrounds their potential nootropic benefits.
Overview of Ingredients
Ginseng – This formula actually contains two forms of ginseng: Panax Notoginseng and Panax Quinquefolius (also known as Chinese and American ginseng respectively). While each provide their own unique benefits, the most important nootropic compounds contained in either form of ginseng are known as Ginsenosides. These Ginsenosides are mostly known for their ability to support anti-inflammatory activity throughout the body. However, some studies on rats have indicated that Ginsenosides may be particularly active in preventing inflammatory expression in the hippocampus.1
Epimedium Brevicornum – Also known as Horny Goat Weed, this herb is primarily renowned as an aphrodisiac (hence the nickname!). The reason for this is that studies have shown its potential to support healthy blood flow.2While most people taking Epimedium Brevicornum are concerned with blood flow to the genitalia to support sexual performance, blood flow to the brain is equally important for healthy cognitive performance.
Breviscapine – Similar to Epimedium Brevicornum, this potent adaptogenic herb is primarily known for its potential to support healthy blood flow. Though, unlike Horny Goat Weed, this herb has primarily been used for nootropic support in Chinese societies for centuries. According to modern scientific studies, this ancient Chinese remedy may provide meaningful support for blood flow to the brain, as well as certain other unique neuroprotective qualities.3,4
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.