- Each serving contains 250 mg of a uniquely effective cat’s claw proprietary blend.
- Also includes ingredients like lemon balm, vitamin d3, and natural mint oil.
- May provide benefits for the immune system, the cardiovascular system, as well as healthy bones and joints.
- Designed for maximum antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support.
- Phospholipid nanoemulsification protects molecules for enhanced bioavailability.
- The best cat’s claw supplement available on the market to date!
What is Cat’s Claw? – Then and Now
Named after its claw-shaped thorns, cat’s claw is a vining plant which is native to the rainforests of Central and South America where it has been used in healing practices for thousands of years. It also appears frequently in southwestern states like Arizona where its exceptional rapid growth on stucco walls makes it considered more of a weed and a nuisance than an herb with exceptional healing properties. Both assessments of cat’s claw are valid in their own right.
Thankfully, many westerners are beginning to realize, via scientific studies and modern research practices, that the cat’s claw vine, particularly the strain known as uncaria tomentosa, may possess significant antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support properties if harnessed correctly.
Nanoemulsified Cat’s Claw Elite – Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Inflammation is closely tied to oxidative stress, and both are considered to be key factors behind the aging process, but inflammation is distinguished by being more of an internal response than a cellular imbalance. While this response is a natural part of the immune system, too much inflammation can cause significant disturbances to the healthy function of the gastrointestinal tract, capillaries, arteries, and joints.
Of all the internal signaling pathways which can be used to indicate that the body is experiencing excessive proinflammatory response, the most significant are the nuclear factor NF-κB pathways which plays a major role in the expression of proinflammatory genes like cytokines, chemokines, and adhesion molecules.1 Therefor, the best way to chart the anti-inflammatory potential of an herbal remedy is to monitor the activation of NF-κB pathways. While there has been much conjecture about the anti-inflammatory properties of cat’s claw, modern scientific studies have finally established a link between cat’s claw consumption and the deactivation of NF-κB.2
Nanoemulsified Cat’s Claw Elite – Antioxidant Properties
As the body is exposed to greater and greater quantities of toxins, it tends to produce an excess of free radical molecules which in turn spread oxidative stress and other imbalances to cells and tissues throughout numerous bodily systems. Oxidation only occurs when the amount of free radicals outweigh the amount of antioxidants which are uniquely capable of neutralizing these imbalanced molecules and safely
eliminating them from the body.
Some antioxidants are produced organically within the body, but in order to protect yourself from the increased toxic strain which comes with certain aspects of modern life, plant-based antioxidants ingested via one’s dietary intake are becoming more and more essential to ensuring the cells of body are free from oxidative stress. Those who don’t regularly eat a full serving of antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables may find that supplementation of herbal substances like cat’s claw may be a useful means of supporting these natural protection mechanisms of a properly functioning immune system.
Note: Use within 60 days of opening.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.