- Provides a large quantity of liposomal vitamins and ElderCraft® European Black Elderberry Extract.
- An ideal nutritional counter to any and all immune system vulnerabilities.
- Designed to support antioxidant activity, anti-inflammatory activity, immune response, and more.
- Shot packaging is a convenient way to quickly recharge already healthy immune functions.
- Quicksilver Delivery Systems® utilizes phospholipids from sunflower seed oil to protect delicate nutrient content.
Immune Charge+: An Energy Shot for Your Immune System
Immune Charge+ from Quicksilver Scientific is an immune supplement like no other. This is partially due to its unique packaging which delivers an exceptionally potent dose of Liposomal Vitamins C, D, A, E, K and Haschberg Elderberry – all in one convenient shot! While this shot delivery method may be familiar in the form of an energy drink, it has never been attempted as an immune support supplement.
By immediately supplying the immune system with such a large quantity of its most important nutrients, Immune Charge+ is intended to provide robust assistance for a healthy immune response when it is needed most.
Let’s examine how exactly these ingredients work together for the benefit of your immune system:
- Vitamin C – 2000 mg – A mainstay of any quality immune support supplement. Vitamin C is capable of aiding the immune system via numerous mechanisms. These mechanisms include free radical scavenging as well as aiding in numerous immune cell functions, particularly those which respond to respiratory and systemic infections.1
- Vitamin D – 10,000 IU – While better known for supporting healthy bones and joints, Vitamin D is also a crucial facet of a healthy immune system. This is primarily because immune cells, such as T cells, B cells, and antigen presenting cells, all express the Vitamin D receptor which can be used to modulate innate and adaptive immune responses.2
- Vitamin A – 7500 mcg – Though the exact mechanisms remain largely unknown, research indicates that Vitamin A is capable of supporting the immunomodulating functions of regulatory B cells. This may include providing aid for the production of immunoglobulins from which antibodies are derived.3
- Vitamin E – 40 mg – Similar to Vitamin C, Vitamin E is best known for its antioxidant properties.4 However, it may also be capable of supporting immune responses. One study describes the mechanisms by which this is achieved as “(1) the reduction of PGE2 production by the inhibition of COX2 activity mediated through decreasing NO production, (2) the improvement of effective immune synapse formation in naive T cells and the initiation of T cell activation signals, and (3) the modulation of Th1/Th2 balance.”5
- Vitamin K – 1050 mcg – always distinct from the rest of the letter vitamins, Vitamin K is primarily included in this formula for its anti-inflammatory support properties.6 As with any supplement of such quality, Quicksilver Scientific Immune Charge+ utilizes both K2 (MK7) and K1 (phytonadione).
- Black Elderberry Extract – 200 mg – In general, berries provide some of the most valuable antioxidant support of any foods on Earth. While just about any berry you find at the super market is likely to be rich in antioxidant content, few can match the potency of black elderberries and similar highly pigmented fruits.7 In addition, recent studies have indicated that elderberry may be uniquely capable of providing a range of anti-inflammatory and anti-viral support.8,9,10
Note: Store at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.