- 10 mg of zinc acetate in every 2 softgel serving.
- Includes quercetin, luteolin and hesperetin to provide ionophore activity.
- Also utilizes Quicksilver Scientific’s signiture phospholipid delivery for optimal protection and bioavailability.
- Designed for targeted immune system support.
- 30 complete servings per container.
What is an Ionophore?
The human body consists of countless cell membranes. These barriers play an essential role throughout most forms of organic life. This role is actually fairly intuitive: let the good stuff in and keep the bad stuff out. In practice, things are much more complicated. Any given cell membrane has features which will allow certain compounds to permeate its barrier while preventing others, and the specific rules and mechanisms which guide this selective permeability are extraordinarily complex.
Naturally, this presents a problem for adequate nutrient delivery. This is particularly true for trace minerals like zinc which require a specific mineral transporter to be delivered to the proper tissues.1 Any amount of dysfunction in these transporters could trigger serious complications for cells and tissues which rely on the unique immune support properties of zinc.
This is where ionophores come in. This term refers to any chemical compound which can bind to ions (such as those found in zinc) to deliver them through cell membranes. If the cells of your body struggles to maintain adequate levels of zinc then ionophores may be the key to accessing the potent immune system support of this essential trace mineral.
How Does Immune Charge+ Zinc Ionophore Work?
Few, if any, dietary formulas have ever even attempted to harness the delivery capabilities of ionophores to this degree. As it turns out, the ideal ingredients to act as zinc ionophores come in the form of plant polyphenols, most particularly the flavonoid quercetin. One study on the subject concluded “The ionophore activity of dietary polyphenols may underlay the raising of labile zinc levels triggered in cells by polyphenols and thus many of their biological actions.”2
Quicksilver Scientific Immune Charge+ Zinc Ionophore harnesses the unique delivery capabilities of quercetin, as well as similar plant polyphenols luteolin and hesperetin. Together, these three compounds serve as a highly efficient and protected transport for zinc molecules. If you know about all of the amazing things zinc can do for your body, but struggle to experience the effects for yourself, then this supplement is ideal. Between the ionosphore and phospholipid content, no other supplement has been so rigorously designed to protect and deliver zinc to the cells of the body which need it most.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.