- Each 1 tsp. serving contains 100 mg of DHEA.
- Features a unique blend of pregnenolone, chrysin, diindolylmethane and a proprietary blend of herbal ingredients.
- Designed to provide nutritional support and aid in balancing the natural cycles of life for women.
- 60 servings per container.
DHEA and Women’s Health
DHEA is a compound which is produced organically in the human body. This is true of both men and women. However, for women DHEA has particular importance. This is due to the relation between DHEA and the menopausal process.1
DHEA production is thought to peak at approximately age 25. In fact, it is speculated that people of 70 to 80 years old have only 10% to 20% of the DHEA levels seen in young adults. As such, extensive research has been done into the relation between DHEA decline and the aging process.2
The Quicksilver Scientific Advantage
There are countless DHEA supplements on the market to choose from. So, why choose Quicksilver Scientific DHEA+? The reasons are many. First and foremost is the liposomal encapsulation which comes with each and every Quicksilver Scientific product. The Quicksilver Delivery System® is ideal for preserving nutrient content from degradation during the digestive process, thus creating a more potent and bioavailable supplement.
In addition, Quicksilver Scientific DHEA+ comes with a nutrient and herb blend which can’t be found in any other supplement. This includes pregnenolone, chrysin, diindolylmethane, maca root extract, dang gui root extract, and GS15-4® Fermented Korean Panax Ginseng extract.
Storage: Store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.