- Features a powerful 21 mg dose of Full Spectrum Hemp Extract.
- Also contains the notorious anti-inflammatory duo of Curcumin and Bioperine®.
- Boswellia and Propolis extracts provide additional herbal support.
- Check out the rest of the CBD Synergies line: CBD Synergies-AX & CBD Synergies-SP.
- Currently the only Quicksilver Scientific CBD product in softgel form – ideal for those who dislike the flavor or sensation of mouth sprays.
- 30 servings per container.
CBD Synergies-PN & Inflammation
Pain and inflammation are so heavily intertwined within the human body that they’re practically synonymous. Just about every form of inflammation is also a source of pain, and vice versa. Therefore, if you are experiencing any form of mild physical discomfort, it may just be that your own inflammatory response is to blame.
Many people in recent years have turned to CBD as a means of coping with physical discomfort. So, what does the science have to say about the efficacy of this treatment?
As with many uses and properties of CBD, clinical research on its anti-inflammatory properties have been limited but highly promising. As one particular review of the literature to date states: “Overall, preclinical and clinical data support the potentially effective anti-inflammatory properties of endocannabinoid agonists that target CB2 receptors.”1
While the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD are still a hot topic of investigation for medical and nutritional researchers alike, one particular extract is in the exact opposite boat: Curcumin. This is because curcumin is one of the most time-tested and thoroughly researched natural compounds for anti-inflammatory support in the world.
There is very little controversy around the anti-inflammatory properties of this compound. The only grounds for debate on the efficacy of Curcumin are its oral bioavailability.
Quicksilver Scientific’s groundbreaking nanoemulsified liposomal delivery is one measure that helps to ensure the bioavailability of Curcumin. Another is the inclusion of Bioperine®. This notorious patented ingredient is derived from piperine in black pepper. Numerous studies have indicated that a combination of Curcumin and Bioperine® contributes to enhanced Curcumin absorption, even by as much as 2000%!2,3
Not only is CBD Synergies-PN a completely novel anti-inflammatory support product, it has spared no expense in ensuring the optimal bioavailability of all its potent ingredients. Feel the difference for yourself!
Use caution if subject to drug screening. Please be advised hemp extract can cause positive test results.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.