- Features 13 mg of Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract – free of THC content.
- Also includes relaxation support ingredients like 5-HTP, GABA, L-Theanine, and more!
- Designed to help cope with feelings of anxiety.
- Nanoemulsified liposomal delivery is designed to enhance bioavailability.
- Try the rest of the CBD Synergies line: CBD Synergies-PN & CBD Synergies-SP.
- 25 servings per container.
Feelings of Anxiety v.s. Anxiety Disorders
Before talking about anxiety, it’s important to establish two very distinct categories:
- On the one hand, you have feelings of anxiety. These are experienced by a vast, vast majority of people (if you don’t experience any feelings of anxiety, then please write-in and share your secret!). Family issues, relationship issues, difficulties at work – these are all common and potent sources of anxious feelings which can still be distressing and pervasive.
- On the other hand, you have anxiety disorders. In all their various forms, these disorders are both rarer and more serious than day-to-day feelings of anxiety, and in most cases will require professional medical attention.
With that established, let’s make one more thing clear: Quicksilver Scientific CBD Synergies-AX is in no way intended as any form of treatment for anxiety disorders. Rather, it is intended to help people cope with intermittent feelings of anxiety. If you are concerned that you are suffering from an anxiety disorder, seek professional medical help before trying this product.
Understanding the CBD Synergies-AX Formula
So, how does CBD Synergies-AX help with garden-variety feelings of anxiety? At the point of writing this, clinical research surrounding the use of CBD to aid in relaxation is limited, yet case studies and preclinical evidence have been highly promising.1,2
While CBD is becoming an ever more popular choice for coping with feelings of anxiety, most CBD products on the market contain hemp oil without any other active ingredients. This is understandable given that many people are still interested in testing their reaction to CBD in isolation. However, there is a great deal of untapped potential in the development of proprietary blends which harness a synergy between CBD and key stress management ingredients.
Enter: CBD Synergies-AX. This potent formula from Quicksilver Scientific contains a proprietary blend of amino acids and botanical ingredients which are best known for their potential to aid those who are experiencing feelings of anxiety.
- GABA – this amino acid is perhaps the most notorious compound for relaxation support. It’s all thanks to its affect on neurotransmitters in the brain, particularly GABAA Receptors. While many have claimed the GABA is incapable of crossing the blood-brain barrier (BBB), multiple studies have found that this is not the case, and have also noted relaxant effects in human subjects.3,4
- L-Theanine – another amino acid, L-Theanine is most commonly found in green tea. Numerous studies have noted the anti-stress potential of L-Theanine.5,6 Dietary supplements are an ideal way to ingest this amino due to their lack of caffeine when compared to a cup of green tea.
- Botanicals – aside from the Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract, CBD Synergies-AX contains two botanical ingredients: Skullcap extract and Rose Flower oil. Both herbs have been used for centuries to aid in relaxation. Modern scientific studies continue to reveal the true potential of these treatments.7,8
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.