- Artemisinin, or Qinghaosu, is a staple in ancient Chinese healing practices.
- Quicksilver’s Etheric Delivery phospholipid encapsulation system provides unparalleled bioavailability of nutrient compounds.
- The Etheric Delivery Phospholipid Encapsulation System brings the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery.
- Nanospheres can even provide higher intracellular delivery of some therapeutic compounds than an IV can!
A Brief Overview of Artemisinin
Artemisinin, also known as Qinghaosu and sweet wormwood, has been used by herbalists in China for over 2000 years. They use it to combat a large variety of illnesses.1 It has been successfully used to treat malaria parasites since the early ’70s. There have been studies that show artemisinin also kills other types of parasites, including Toxoplasma gondii, which causes toxoplasmosis; Leishmania major, which causes leishmaniasis; and species of Babesia, which cause diseases resembling anemia in humans and animals.2 It has been effectively used against other parasitic infections as well5 and would make a great addition to any detox program.
The Nutritional Breakthrough of Liposomal Delivery
Liposomes are microscopic multi-layer spheres made of phospholipids (the basic building blocks of cell membranes) that encapsulate a compound, such as Glutathionein order to bypass the digestive processes that normally degrade or limit its absorption, liposomes also demonstrate the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo, intracellularly and enhance lymphatic circulation of theraputic compounds. Additionally, the phospholipids which compose the liposome feed the cell membranes. This enures the proper function for theabsorption of nutrients and tbe excretion of cellular waste products and toxins. Liposomes bring the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery. Quicksilver Scientific uses only the highest purity injectable-grade phoshpatidyL choline!
Liposomal Etheric Delivery of Therapeutic Compounds are microscopic single- or multi-layer spheres made of phospholipids (the basic building blocks of cell membranes) that encapsulate a compound in order to bypass the digestive processes that normally degrade or limit its absorption. Quicksilver’s Etheric Deliver™ Phospholipid Encapsulation System improves upon liposomal technology with smaller, more stable, single-layer spheres made from the highest-grade ingredients available. In addition to exceptional absorption rates, nanospheres like ours also demonstrate the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo intracellularly and enhance lymphatic circulation of therapeutic compounds. Additionally, the phospholipids that compose the liposome shell feed the cell membranes. This ensures the proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.
Notice from the Manufacturer, Quicksilver Scientific: Store this product at Room Temperature – Do Not Refrigerate
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.