- Artemisinin, or Qinghaosu, is a staple in ancient Chinese health practices.
- Quicksilver’s Etheric Delivery phospholipid encapsulation system provides unparalleled bioavailability of nutrient compounds.
- The Etheric Delivery Phospholipid Encapsulation System brings the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery.
- Nanospheres may even provide intracellular delivery of therapeutic compounds.
A Brief Overview of Artemisinin
Artemisinin, also known as Qinghaosu and sweet wormwood, has been used by herbalists in China for over 2000 years1,2,5 and would make a great addition to any detox program.
The Nutritional Breakthrough of Liposomal Delivery
Liposomes are microscopic multi-layer spheres made of phospholipids (the basic building blocks of cell membranes) that encapsulate a compound, such as Glutathionein in order to bypass the digestive processes that normally degrade or limit its absorption, liposomes have also demonstrated the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo, intracellularly and aid in lymphatic circulation of theraputic compounds. Additionally, the phospholipids which compose the liposome feed the cell membranes. This supports the proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins. Liposomes bring the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery. Quicksilver Scientific uses only the highest purity injectable-grade phoshpatidyL choline!
Liposomal Etheric Delivery of Therapeutic Compounds are microscopic single- or multi-layer spheres made of phospholipids (the basic building blocks of cell membranes) that encapsulate a compound in order to help bypass the digestive processes that normally degrade or limit its absorption. Quicksilver’s Etheric Deliver™ Phospholipid Encapsulation System improves upon liposomal technology with smaller, more stable, single-layer spheres made from the highest-grade ingredients available.
Notice from the Manufacturer, Quicksilver Scientific: Store this product at Room Temperature – Do Not Refrigerate
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.