- Delivers a calculated blend of IMD, modified citrus pectin, acacia gum, and vitamin C.
- Designed to help cleanse the body during and after a dental amalgam removal.
- A rich source of dietary fiber and antioxidant support.
- 20 servings per container.
Dental Amalgam Detox: How & Why
If you’ve ever had any dental amalgam removed, you already know it isn’t exactly the most pleasant experience in the world. While the discomfort of such procedures is self-evident, most people don’t realize that they could also result in certain forms of long term health damage. It’s all due to the release of toxic heavy metal substances.
While most amalgam might appear to be made simply of silver, this isn’t quite the case. According to the FDA, “Dental amalgam is a mixture of metals, consisting of liquid (elemental) mercury and a powdered alloy composed of silver, tin, and copper.”1 For readers who are familiar with heavy metal toxicity, it’s hard not to be aware of just how harmful of a mixture those particular metals can be for the human body. Any credible dentist will do everything in their power to prevent the ingestion of these released toxins, however it may not be possible to wholly prevent the absorption of these particles into the porous tissues of the mouth cavity. That’s where AmalgaClear comes in!
The AmalgaClear formula from Quicksilver Scientific is unlike any other product on the market. This is because it has been designed specifically to aid bodily systems and processes which defend against and neutralize the toxic heavy metals found most commonly in dental amalgams.* So, how does it all work?
There are four key ingredients which power Quicksilver Scientific AmalgaClear. These are:
- IMD (Proprietary thiol-functionalized silica)
- PectaSol-C® Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP) – a complex water soluble polysaccharide which is actually indigestible to the human body. This indigestible quality is a factor in why many researchers believe that MCP may serve as a safe and useful means of heavy metal chelation.2,3
- Acacia Gum (Gum Arabic) – a natural gum which is a combination of of glycoproteins and polysaccharides. While it has some similar qualities to MCP, acacia gum is actually used as a prebiotic powder. This means it can act as a sort of fuel source of probiotic flora in the digestive tract.4 One of many roles played by this flora is to help cleanse the body of heavy metals and other toxins which are ingested in our food and water.
- Quali™- C Vitamin C – Perhaps the most important antioxidant ingredient in terms of aiding in the protection of cells from oxidative damage.5 This form of vitamin C is buffered to prevent any potential for added digestive stress and discomfort.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.