- 1500 mg dose includes 500 mg Full Spectrum Hemp Oil and 1000 mg Hemp Isolate.
- Also contains coconut oil and peppermint oil for further phytonutrient and antioxidant support.
- Designed to support the body’s resistance to pain and feelings of anxiety.
- Tinctures are organic and wildcrafted.
The Difference Between Hemp & Other Cannabis Plants
As cannabidiol (CBD) and other hemp oil based products become more and more popular, many are left confused as to the exact difference between industrial hemp plants and cannabis plants which produce illicit and psychoactive products (marijuana, pot, etc). This is understandable given that those who are interested in the health benefits of CBD certainly don’t want to find themselves on the wrong side of the law!
‘Industrial hemp’ or just ‘hemp’ refers to a specific type of cannabis sativa plant which is so low in THC (the primary psychoactive compound in marijuana) that it would be impossible to get high from. As such, most states and government agencies have no problem with hemp, though it has yet to be approved on a federal level. However, this does not mean all CBD products are on the right side of the law just because you live in a hemp-friendly state.
If you purchase a CBD product which is derived from cannabis oils which are not actually hemp, then said product may also contain illegal amounts of THC. This is where the legality of CBD turns particularly murky. The best bet is to verify that the source of any and all CBD products is really from hemp, and not from other forms of cannabis. Thankfully, all of PurO3’s hemp products are derived from organic industrial hemp grown legally and ethically in the state of Colorado.
But this still leaves the question: why would you want to supplement for CBD?
Benefits of CBD
The simplest answer to the above question is that recent scientific studies have uncovered some of CBD’s groundbreaking nutritional properties, all of which are achieved via the activation of the body’s natural endocannabinoid system.
Most of these properties revolve around support for regulatory anti-inflammatory activity and can have a positive impact on managing feelings of both pain and anxiety. A great deal of research is still ongoing, so be sure to keep an eye out for future discoveries about this amazing natural compound!1,2
Note: This product cannot currently be sent to Canada.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.