- Features full spectrum hemp oil containing cannabidiol (CBD).
- Also includes MCT, organic ashwagandha, turmeric, licorice root, and much more!
- Contains 500 mg active phytonutrients per jar, 25 mg per suppository.
- Designed to aid in healthy circulation without promoting excess blood flow.
- Herbal ingredients may provide general women’s health support including hormone balance, uterine muscles toning, and circulation aid.
- Vaginal suppository application enhances potency and bioavailability.
How to Nutritionally Manage Menstruation & PMS Symptoms
It’s that time of the month again. You know how it goes: the painful cramps, the incessant bloating, and turbulent mood swings – all undeniable signs that menstruation has come knocking again.
While menstruation and premenstrual syndrome (PMS) may be unavoidable in a young woman’s life, the pain and frustration of these symptoms don’t have to be! There is good reason to be sceptical of any ‘miracle cures’ which claim to totally eliminate these symptoms. However, that doesn’t mean there are no viable and all-natural methods to reduce their severity.
These Menstrual Relief Suppositories from PurO3 contain some of the most proven natural ingredients for the management of menopause symptoms. Chief among them is hemp extract. This is because industrial hemp is rich in cannabidiol (CBD) – a non-psychoactive cannabinoid which has been extensively studied for its anti-pain and anti-anxiety support properties.1,2
In addition to CBD, these suppositories are also rich in a number of other herbal components which are carefully selected for their ability to provide menstrual relief. These include yarrow, ashwagandha, turmeric (paired with black pepper for enhanced bioavailability), licorice root, and much more! The primary mode of support for this blend of herbs is to aid in healthy circulation without promoting excess blood flow. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support is also provided.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.