PureLife Neuropep is designed to provide you with a balanced blend of cutting-edge compounds which may support various aspects of healthy cognitive function. Makes for a completely unique and highly potent Nootropic supplement which may be helpful in supporting mental energy and stamina throughout a busy day.
- Features a powerful, one-of-a-kind blend of Vinpocetine, N-Phenylacetyl-L-Prolylglycine Ethyl Ester, and Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12).
- May aid aspects of cognitive function like memory, focus, and mental energy.
- Designed to prepare the mind for everything a crazy and hectic day can throw in its way.
- Certain ingredients may also provide neuroprotective support.
- B12 supports healthy energy levels which may aid in cognitive performance and mental stamina.
Nootropics have become increasingly popular in the world of dietary supplements and the health community in general. But just what makes a supplement ‘Nootropic’?
The term is generally applied to any compound which aids in healthy cognitive function, or provides neuroprotective qualities. Neuropep from Pure Life contains several Nootropic compounds which are on the putting edge of potential for nutritional brain health support.
Unique Nootropic Contents
Vinpocetine – an alkaloid which is synthesized from a natural compound called vincamine which is found in the periwinkle plant. While this is a newer compound for supplemental usage, and requires more testing for verification, the results of studies conducted thus far have revealed that Vinpocetine has a a number of interactions with neurotransmitters in the brain which may provide nootropic support. It is also thought that Vinpocetine may support healthy blood flow to the brain, potentially providing a great deal of neuroprotective support.1
N-Phenylacetyl-L-Prolylglycine Ethyl Ester – commonly known as Noopept, this amino acid peptide is at the forefront of recent innovations in nootropic compounds. Scientific human testing for this compound has been extremely limited, but positive word-of-mouth reviews surrounding its cognitive support properties have spread across the nutritional community. Considering this, and its high potency, it is best to take N-Phenylacetyl-L-Prolylglycine Ethyl Ester in small doses to test reaction before taking a full dose. It should also never be taken in doses above 20 mg. This is the reason that we recommend first taking a half serving of Neuropep before advancing to the full recommended serving.
Methylcobalamin – the most active form of Vitamin B12 which is also the most widely recommended for supplementation. B12 deficiencies are relatively common, either due to a lack of animal products in the diet, or malabsorption of the vitamin from such food sources. As B12 is heavily involved in DNA synthesis and cellular energy production, it is an important part of many vital bodily processes ranging from the cardiovascular system to cognitive function.2
Note: Starting with a half dose is recommended to test reaction.
Caution: Never exceed recommended serving size in one sitting.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.