VESIsorb® Resveratrol offers a unique self-assembling nano-colloid system to enhance resveratrol absorption.*
Research suggests resveratrol offers support for cellular function, inflammatory balance, cardiovascular and neurocognitive health, metabolic function and antioxidant defenses. This protection may be due, at least in part, to its roles as an antioxidant and in maintaining healthy gene expression.*
Resveratrol promotes cardiovascular health, helping to maintain healthy platelet function and arachidonic acid metabolism. It also helps to maintain healthy cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase enzyme activity. In a recent 30-day randomized double-blind crossover trial, 150 mg resVida® resveratrol supported cardiometabolic health. Resveratrol supplementation promoted AMPK, SIRT1 and PGC-1 protein levels indicating support for mitochondrial function, as well as promoted healthy inflammatory balance, blood flow, adipose tissue lipolysis and hepatic lipid content.*
Enhanced Absorption Patented VESIsorb Delivery System
- Developed by Vesifact, a Switzerland-based company dedicated to innovative technology and research
- Patented, lipid-based delivery system increases bio availability of a bioactive that is fat soluble or that has poor water solubility
- Self-assembling colloidal system forms evenly dispersed fluid droplets upon contact with water in the GI tract, each with a mean diameter of less than 100 nanometers and with the bioactive at its core
- These nanosize water-soluble droplets or micelles allow the bioactive to cross the water layer of the GI tract for absorption
- Provides extended release of the bioactive over time
|Serving Size: 2 Caplique capsules |
Servings Per Container: 45
|Amount Per Serving|
|resVida resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol)||100 mg|
|Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, polysorbate 80, polyglycerol fatty acid esters, vegetarian Caplique® Capsule|
Caplique® Capsule is a registered trademark used by Pure Encapsulations under license.
VESIsorb is a registered trademark of Source One Global Partners
This product contains resVida®. resVida® is a registered trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
- 1-2 Caplique® Capsules daily, with or between meals.
Caution: It is recommended to use resveratrol cautiously in patients with hormonal disorders and those using estrogen therapy, as resveratrol may act as either an estrogen agonist or estrogen antagonist. Resveratrol may be contraindicated with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. NIH: How Resveratrol May Fight Aging
2. One-year consumption of a grape nutraceutical containing resveratrol improves the inflammatory and fibrinolytic status of patients in primary prevention of cardiovascular disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.