- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D and E in highly bioavailable forms.
- Rich source of essential dietary minerals.
- Includes Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.
- Antioxidant complex includes alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and CoQ10
- Aids in macular and retinal health with 3 mg lutein and 500 mcg zeaxanthin.
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegetarian.
- Convenient one-capsule-per-day dosing
- 60 serving per container.
Why Choose Pure Encapsulations O.N.E.?
O.N.E. Multivitamin from Pure Encapsulations has garnered a sterling reputation among those who are passionate about quality supplements. It’s all thanks to two essential factors: quality and selection of ingredients.
As far as quality is concerned, Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. utilizes only gluten-free, non-GMO ingredients. In addition, the formula has been expertly crafted to be as hypoallergenic as possible. This means avoiding certain low quality fillers and other unnecessary additions which might provoke an allergic reaction in certain individuals.
Now lets discuss the selection of ingredients found in O.N.E. with a particular emphasis on the active nutritional content. Naturally, O.N.E. contains a solid roster of the most important vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy human body. But this is commonplace on the multivitamin market.
What sets this formula apart from the rest is its use of antioxidant compounds like coenzymeQ10 and alpha lipoic acid (ALA), as well as plant-based antioxidants like lycopene and lutein. Antioxidants are a facet of the immune system which are essential to the protection of the cardiovascular system, digestive health, neurological health, and more.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.